Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I need someone to talk to.

Edit: gonna have a good sob session and go talk to behavioral health as soon as I can. I'm sick and loving tired of this poo poo. Being miserable at best and completely unable to move at worst isn't going to work anymore. But maybe that's just the alcohol talking. I don't loving know

I've seen my family for maybe two weeks total in the last five years. I went home for Christmas this year and realized that I'd forgotten what it's like to be in a house, because I've been in a barracks room for the past half a decade.

A Bad Poster fucked around with this message at 05:40 on May 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Pesticide20 posted:

Have you got access to the slack?

No, I just downloaded the app though.

Edir; I'm too hosed up to get that thing working but I made an account I think. I'm going to go smoke like 6 cigarettes while I finish TN is bottle and bourbon and then go to be d.

Defifnite not kill myself, don't worry guys. I'd never do that to my mom and my brother

A Bad Poster fucked around with this message at 05:58 on May 6, 2017

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I'm doing OK. Spent the day talking to my friends, the handful that I still trust and care about. Didn't talk about the problems I'm dealing with because none of them really know what's going on with me, but just talking to people that I actually like helps.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Well I'm back in here you motherfuckers. gently caress the army and gently caress all of this bullshit. I'm loving furious right now about how little my coc cares. Missing once in a lifetime moments with my family because OH MY WE HAVE TO GO TO YAKIMA BECAUSE TRUMP MIGHT ACCIDENTALLY START A WAR is loving killing me. Oh my look at all the fun my family is having is Spain, but I'm here with some fuckwit saying "THERE'S AN ENEMY... SOMEWHERE... AND WE'RE GOING TO FIGHT THEM... SOMETIME" and that's why I can't go to be with them. Even though I'm sort loving broken by the army's already that they won't even deploy me to a territory that is STILL IN THE UNITED STATES. YEAH. YOU REALLY NEED MY hosed UP poo poo TO FIGHT YOUR STUPID FIGHT THAT YOU DON'T EBEM KNOW WHAT THE gently caress YOU'RE DOING. I KEEP TELLING YOU PEOPLE.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Hate. All I feel is hate for this command. My last one at least had some compassion. This one is just trying to make numbers.

Mustang you don't even know the horror outside of your "perfect" platoon. This place is a poo poo show.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Yeah, it's Memorial Day weekend. Can't get a week off work to go to my brother's graduation from West Point. I'm loving incensed. gently caress. What the gently caress. Nope YAKIMA IS TOO I PROSTATITIS. SNSNDNSJSHFBGNFHZBZHGSCBHXNNEKNDJF

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I just bought whatever this poo poo lets people PM me with. I'm just going to keep drinking and watching stupid YouTube videos until I'm too exhausted to be conscious.

A Bad Poster fucked around with this message at 11:18 on May 26, 2017

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I love it when you get a new commander who says during their change of command "I saw your training cycle and I think it's too much, I'm going to help you" and then it actually gets worse. I guess I'm going to be spending 7 of my last 12 months in the army in the field!

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

That sounds a lot like how I was feeling a year and a half ago.

I want to hear that you get your two months of ETS leave. Those mother fuckers refused to sign off on mine because I had just come off of two months of convalescent leave, and I had to fight them tooth and nail just to get that. Take every single shred of poo poo from them that you deserve.

Seriously, that last time you leave the gate knowing you'll never have to go back is the best feeling in the world, and it's almost here for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Nth-ing the VSO. They know what to do and how, and are good at getting things rolling or knowing who to poke about getting things done.