Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
Start slacking off you fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

Slack is good, easy to use and intuitive. We have a lot of the SA emotes loaded and are also teaching slackbot to respond to questions although it is a little stupid. :rms:

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

Bloody Cat Farm posted:

Thank you for your honesty. I wish I could know what it's like to go through what you all go through. I know that you can never know until you've been there yourself. Maybe it would help me process this better.

As far as running away, that may be the smart thing to do. I'm too much in love and worried about him to run, though. I'll probably regret this. I'm leaving him alone for now. I'm going to text him in a week or so to let him know I'm here for him and love him.

No you don't. Get away from that dumpster fire before you become a codependent pile of flaming garbage to. If you dont get a response in a week keep trying but do not go over to his place get him to meet you somewhere. The last thing you want to see is the results of him suck starting a shotgun. Either he will make it on his own, he will get help, or he won't. its his desision at this point and he knows the problem. Its a rabbit hole to hell not wonderland.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

Hey you fucks, nothing is ever bad enough to kiss your old lady goodnight then blow your brains out while laying in bed next to her. gently caress call some one god drat. Just had a civilian here on base that ive been friends with for ten years off himself for reasons unkown. Pretty shure he had issues with his 17 year old being a dick but loving call someone, get some loving help. gently caress.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

Is it just me or did it get really dark in here really fast. Call if you need anything. My number is on slack app.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

So is sadbrains chat GiP games or goons in platoons

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

We should probably start a new thread.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

Dude if you have to go somewhere for a long time and need someone to watch the doggo and dont mind shipping him to AK and back I'll watch him for free. Ratchet would love to have someone else to play with other than the kids, Hooker, and myself. Never ever give the doggo up. Monty is life.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

Ty

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

So, hometown got loving smashed by a tornado. Hookers parents are fine. But we still haven't heard from a couple of friends. Tonight's gonna be a rough night if people dont return some drat phone calls.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

Geezus man I’m so sorry between this and the plane crashes.

I'm completely out of booze, even the really good stuff....this hasn't ever really happened before and is probably a good thing.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

So I want to know if this is a good idea or if I'm going to gently caress myself. I have an appointment to talk to Doc next week about a series of reoccurring nightmares I've been having for seven years or so. If he refers me to a therapist will that gently caress me out of my retirement? I have four years left and I'd rather deal with it then get it fixed if it's going to gently caress me.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Uhhh, seek treatment, that shouldn't affect your retirement at all.

I'm just worried about getting the boot. From what I've heard mil med doesn't have the greatest track record for this poo poo.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

Great news.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

Started EMDR therapy today. It was weird.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

We started basic. Had me rate how I felt about an experience on a negitivescale it was a 8. We then started talking through it. I was instructed to start taping a point on my hand at a certain point. Afterwards I was supposed to state a positive about the experience. I came up with I survived it. The weird part is that I went into it thinking that fear was the driving force but i came out mad as hell. Like drive over the dude while hes crossing the street in a crosswalk in front of a cop mad. I mean it's about 16 hours later and I'm still mad. I had to go for a drive for a while before i could even go home. Not sure how i feel about it and the nightmares were loving intense last night. Between that and the back pain I got maybe 2 hours of sleep so now I'm at work trying not to go off on my chief every time he opens his mouth and says something stupid while i do his job.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

Called in a DV incident. loving local pd pointed out my house. Glad I have cameras. So much for my already insomniac sleep.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I guess, I was asked about what my last bad dream was and we went from there. The inability to let go afterwards and calm really really bothered me.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

Hey guys, the holidays can suck. If you need help call someone. Get on discord. People do care.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

ElMaligno posted:

Hello not only I'm I anxious about Iran, the election, maria, the earthquake, my dad, my wife, getting ready to test out for e6 advancement, so on and so.

You ok man. If you need someone to talk to while at work look up some guy in AK on cg messenger or hit me up on discord.

Melthir fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Jan 9, 2020

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

ElMaligno posted:

im ok, I talk to the wife and the news about the earthquake has me numb.

im just tired

You ok bud?

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

Yeah I'll put this in discord

Melthir fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Sep 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

Grip it and rip it posted:

Do you have a new lease lined up already? If not you might want to take care of your housing situation immediately, before this situation accelerates any further. Landlords can be lovely about blacklisting people. They definitely have little websites where they share information about tenants, and if you appear in the news it could become more difficult for you to find someone to rent to you.

This is 100% correct, fight the fight if it's worth it to you but don't be surprised if you eat a perma ban for your troubles. I'd recommend trying to secure an out before you start punching.