Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Feb 18, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 17:09 on May 14, 2022

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Mustang posted:

Jesus, that's pretty insane, I had no idea anyone had any beer with you but I'm not active on the discord.

Separately: I'm pretty happy with where I'm at in life, especially having just earned my masters but I still have some things I'd like to sit down and talk to someone about that isn't a friend or family member. Now that all I have to do is job search, I want to spend this summer making myself the most physically, mentally, and emotionally healthy I've ever been, and I've kind of neglected all of those things while in grad school.

How does someone go about finding a professional therapist/counselor? I know there's veterans programs but none of the things I want to talk about have anything to do with the military.

Check to see if there's a Vet Center near you. I know you don't want to talk military stuff, but it's a reliable place to get a counselor.