Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
This is my fourth brew. First was too flat, second was good, third molded because it was too cold in the basement and here we go with #4:

I'm curious to know how long you generally do secondary fermentation - 3 days or so?

Not sure how I'm going to flavor it, probably with fresh garden strawberries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
I got a few strong glass bottles for kombucha, but I may try just bottling it up in some of the store bought bottles as you have. I usually use some liter sized plastic bottles. That way you can feel the pressure on the plastic easily to prevent them from expanding too much.

Do you add sugar too, or just the residual sugars from the fresh fruit mash?

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING

I've got a batch ready to go. Ginger peach flavored.

The last strawberry flavored batch was my best so far.

• Locked thread