Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Yanquilandia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
So is that moro questioning lula thing real where he says "youre the king of kwik e marts? Really? You?"

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Jose posted:

venezuela seems a far more sensible choice for trump to invade than north korea or iran

I cant wait for north america to put latin ameriva under a target for oil or some other poo poo and start carpet bombing all my friends and family

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Scent of Worf posted:

You can be sure that patriots like Hamprice will be there every step of the way to tell you how US bombs are actually liberating your family

I cant wait to complete my dream sequence sarah connor cosplay

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
A popular right wing party candidate, sergio massa, met with rudolph giuliani. Lmao were screwed

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Power does a lot to keep itself in power, and the ironic thing is, they have the power to do it...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Plutonis posted:

Bolsonaro is such a massive piece of poo poo and he's super popular because this country has gone incredibly fascist lately. I don't think even Trump would get away with telling a congresswoman on television that she is too ugly to rape

Lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Macri Gato

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Vey Nay Zwei Lei

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
whats gonna collapse first, northamerica or southamerica

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Nossa, porra meu deus cala boca lixo do caralho hueahuehuea

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
o falklandi manito caralho velho

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
maradona gordo cocaina pele rei de futebol ta safadao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkJ5Lc0WwVw

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ok dumb posts aside i guess this is a good place as any to repost this

theres been amazing blowback to the disappearance of Santiago Maldonado to the point everyone is getting more divised than ever, ending in a protest that graffiti'd our Cabildo (old government house). There are reports, though they seem to be more rumors than anything, about college students being stopped by civilian dressed police and asking for ID, which is the exact same kind of stuff that was happening during our dictatorship on the 70s.

poo poo's scary if true.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
dont get me started on how every bolivian person here basically is forced to live in a verdulería and constantly being called bolita.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
RONALDINHO

PELE

RONALDO

NEYMAR

PELE E O REI DE FUTEBOL

NOSSA PORRA QUE E ISSO MEU DEUS HUEHAUHEA NOSSA CALA BOCA LIXO FILHO DA PUTA MEU DEUS NOSSA NOSSA HEUEAHUEAHUHEAUEA XUPA MEU PIROCA MALANDRA

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkJ5Lc0WwVw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHnsBn_jmwA

mod edit: dont spam

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

lol yeah better make sure one of the few actual South American posters doesn’t post too much in the thread that moves at like a page a month

AH AH AH

AH AH AH

Tá tranquilo, Tá favorável

Vai
Um brinde pros recalcados

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Plutonis posted:

lol cool the new labor minister they recently announced was condemned last year for forcing her driver to work 15 hours a day and is the daughter of one of temer's allied party leaders

Porra mano!!! PORRA!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
my country's dying cloud

• Locked thread