Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Jazerus posted:

sir uh

i'll just ring up a happy meal with extra happy, okay??

ok:beerpal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

is this the kfc? i thought this was the kfc
they told me this was a kfc
i didn't get in my car, and drive all the way out here to walk into a chick-fil-a
i poo poo you not, i will shut this poo poo down with my oft abused senatorial power if this doesn't become the kfc, right loving now!
i am drunk and ready to go! are you ready to ride?! :clint:

smh that a carolinian would go to kfc instead of bojangles

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Mycroft Holmes posted:

smh that a carolinian would go to kfc instead of bojangles

i used to eat there when i was a kid, working in dc has changed my tastes

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
https://mobile.twitter.com/dril/status/840758593490149376

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Baloogan posted:

the collected writings of forum poster Avshalom qualifies for this thread

https://bookofariel.com/

gently caress, how have I never read this before. its glorious

quote:

the fleshy veils of my anus unfold like a red rose at daybreak. i beckon you into my oasis.

he was a visionary. he was going to lead israel into a new age of peace, and eternal safety and security for the jewish people.

oh god i'm so angry. my breasts expand. they envelop the sky. i begin to dance

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

i used to eat there when i was a kid, working in dc has changed my tastes

you've become a washington insider

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Zas posted:

It happened to me. And I'll never forget it. Back when I was in the sixth grade, my whole family went out to go watch a baseball game at the stadium. I didn't really care about baseball, but I was surprised by what I saw when we got there. Everywhere I looked, I saw people. On the other side of the stadium, the people looked so small, like little moving grains of rice. It was so crowded. I thought that everyone in Japan had to be packed in there. So I turned to my dad and asked him, "Do you know how many people are here right now"? He said since the stadium was full, probably fifty thousand. After the game, the street was filled with people and I was really shocked to see that, too. To me, it seemed like there was a ton of people there. But then, I realized it could only be a tiny fraction of all the people in Japan. When I got home, I pulled out my calculator. In social studies, I'd learned that the population of Japan was a hundred some odd million. So I divided that by fifty thousand. The answer was one two-thousandth. That shocked me even more. I was only one little person in that big crowded stadium filled with people, and believe me, there were so many people there, but it was just a handful of the entire population. Up till then, I always thought that I was, I don't know, kind of a special person. It was fun to be with my family. I had fun with my classmates. And the school that I was going to, it had just about the most interesting people anywhere. But that night, I realized it wasn't true. All the stuff we did during class that I thought was so fun and cool, was probably happening just like that in classes in other schools all over Japan. There was nothing special about my school at all. When I realized that, it suddenly felt like the whole world around me started to fade into a dull gray void. Brushing my teeth and going to sleep at night, waking up and eating breakfast in the morning, that stuff happened all over the place. They were everyday things that everybody was doing. When I thought about it like that, everything became boring. If there's really that many people in the world, then there had to be someone who wasn't ordinary. There had to be someone who was living an interesting life. There just had to be. But why wasn't I that person? So, that's how I felt till I finished elementary school. And then I had another realization. I realized fun things wouldn't come my way just by waiting for them. I thought when I got into junior high, it was time for me to make a change. I'd let the world know I wasn't a girl who was happy sitting around waiting. And I've done my best to become that person. But in the end, nothing happened. More time went by and before I knew it, I was in high school. I thought that something would change.

rofl

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mycroft Holmes posted:

you've become a washington insider

true
quite true

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
First of all, I would to thank the many, many fans throughout this country that wrote cards and letters to Dusty Rhodes, The American Dream, while I was down. Secondly, I want to thank Jim Crockett promotions for waitin’ and takin’ the time ‘cause I know how important it was, Starrcade ‘85 it is to the wrestling fans, it is to Jim Crockett promotions, and Dusty Rhodes The American Dream. With that wait, I got what I wanted, Ric Flair the World’s Heavyweight Champion. I don’t have to say a whole lot more about the way I feel about Ric Flair; no respect, no honor. There is no honor amongst thieves in the first place.

He put hard times on Dusty Rhodes and his family. You don’t know what hard times are daddy. Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work, they got 4 or 5 kids and can’t pay their wages, can’t buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell ‘em go home. And hard times are when a man has worked at a job for thirty years, thirty years, and they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say “hey a computer took your place, daddy”, that’s hard times! That’s hard times! And Ric Flair you put hard times on this country by takin’ Dusty Rhodes out, that’s hard times. And we all had hard times together, and I admit, I don’t look like the athlete of the day supposed to look. My belly’s just a lil’ big, my heiny’s a lil’ big, but brother, I am bad. And they know I’m bad.

There were two bad people… One was John Wayne and he’s dead brother, and the other’s right here. Nature Boy Ric Flair, the World’s Heavyweight title belongs to these people. I’mma reach out right now, I want you at home to know my hand is touchin’ your hand for the gathering of the biggest body of people in this country, in this universe, all over the world now, reachin’ out because the love that was given me and this time I will repay you now. Because I will be the next World’s Heavyweight Champion on this hard time blues. Dusty Rhodes tour, ‘85.

And Ric Flair, Nature Boy… Let me leave you with this. One way to hurt Ric Flair, is to take what he cherishes more than anything in the world and that’s the World’s Heavyweight title. I’m gon’ take it, I been there twice. This time when I take it daddy, I’m gon’ take it for you. Let’s gather for it. Don’t let me down now, ‘cause I came back for you, for that man upstairs that died 10-12 years ago and never got the opportunity to see a real World’s Champion. And I’m proud of you, thank god I have you, and I love you. I love you!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

gently caress, how have I never read this before. its glorious

newest 50 shades books gettin weirder and weirder

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Hi I want a cranberry hazelnut salad with crumbled blue cheese & a vinaigrette dressing

Also a big order of rosemary fries

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Hi I want a cranberry hazelnut salad with crumbled blue cheese & a vinaigrette dressing

Also a big order of rosemary fries

hipsterishly leans out of my food cart with giant gages and unwashed hair, will that be gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, or anything else i should know about?

vapes cannabis oil in your face, as you clearly recognize the weed smell, gives you this face: :wink:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

C. Everett Koop posted:

First of all, I would to thank the many, many fans throughout this country that wrote cards and letters to Dusty Rhodes, The American Dream, while I was down. Secondly, I want to thank Jim Crockett promotions for waitin’ and takin’ the time ‘cause I know how important it was, Starrcade ‘85 it is to the wrestling fans, it is to Jim Crockett promotions, and Dusty Rhodes The American Dream. With that wait, I got what I wanted, Ric Flair the World’s Heavyweight Champion. I don’t have to say a whole lot more about the way I feel about Ric Flair; no respect, no honor. There is no honor amongst thieves in the first place.

He put hard times on Dusty Rhodes and his family. You don’t know what hard times are daddy. Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work, they got 4 or 5 kids and can’t pay their wages, can’t buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell ‘em go home. And hard times are when a man has worked at a job for thirty years, thirty years, and they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say “hey a computer took your place, daddy”, that’s hard times! That’s hard times! And Ric Flair you put hard times on this country by takin’ Dusty Rhodes out, that’s hard times. And we all had hard times together, and I admit, I don’t look like the athlete of the day supposed to look. My belly’s just a lil’ big, my heiny’s a lil’ big, but brother, I am bad. And they know I’m bad.

There were two bad people… One was John Wayne and he’s dead brother, and the other’s right here. Nature Boy Ric Flair, the World’s Heavyweight title belongs to these people. I’mma reach out right now, I want you at home to know my hand is touchin’ your hand for the gathering of the biggest body of people in this country, in this universe, all over the world now, reachin’ out because the love that was given me and this time I will repay you now. Because I will be the next World’s Heavyweight Champion on this hard time blues. Dusty Rhodes tour, ‘85.

And Ric Flair, Nature Boy… Let me leave you with this. One way to hurt Ric Flair, is to take what he cherishes more than anything in the world and that’s the World’s Heavyweight title. I’m gon’ take it, I been there twice. This time when I take it daddy, I’m gon’ take it for you. Let’s gather for it. Don’t let me down now, ‘cause I came back for you, for that man upstairs that died 10-12 years ago and never got the opportunity to see a real World’s Champion. And I’m proud of you, thank god I have you, and I love you. I love you!

sir this is the WWF, do you want polka dots or not

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

hipsterishly leans out of my food cart with giant gages and unwashed hair, will that be gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, or anything else i should know about?

vapes cannabis oil in your face, as you clearly recognize the weed smell, gives you this face: :wink:

Sir cannabis carts aren't legal in Portland yet

& I'll want those fries gluten free

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Sir cannabis carts aren't legal in Portland yet

& I'll want those fries gluten free

i didn't say, i was selling any to customers

... and those gluten free fries are coming right up

what else did you want? can't remember, my short term memory is shot for some reason

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
One Super Whopper Value Meal and a 10 piece nugget please.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Michael Corleone posted:

One Super Whopper Value Meal and a 10 piece nugget please.

*chews gum* will you be having a beverage, sir?
hurry up... *rolls eyes* i have a line...
crosses arms and taps foot while sighing loudly

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

sir this is the WWF, do you want polka dots or not

yes daddy

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

DrPlump posted:

I have always considered myself open minded for the past 24 years of my life. I was fooled by media to think Trump is the devil incarnate and never even gave him a chance. I listened to Joe Rogan podcast with Gavin Mcinnes and really enjoyed it which sought me to find more content involving him, which lead me into the youtube rabbit hole. Not only did i discover that SJW are the worst of our society they revolve around manipulation of peoples feelings instead of solid facts and real truths. These cucks with their loud chants and media manipulation distort the reality by playing with our empathy. They contradict themselves by making a wall between the 50 plus percent of people that voted for Trump and don't even listen to what you wanna say. I have been a reddit user for close to a year and i have never seen this subreddit pop up in the r/all when most of these posts have 10 k plus upvotes. I guess what I'm trying to say is give these assholes hell because it is your right to. Free speech bitches!

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

the trump tutelage posted:

two mcdoubles with mac sauce please

Wait.. You can actually do this?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

"open minded" must mean "someone who gloms on to whatever half-baked idea he hears"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
i mean considering several oligarchs both founded political movements against putin and have run in an election against him (without getting killed after!) it's probably not a 1:1 overlap

sure you can make it yourself easy and say all russian businessmen are controlled by the puppetmaster putin so you don't actually have to think for more than five minutes

or did you forget how putin's first term consisted of him trying to get the businessmen at that time to not immediately tell him to gently caress off because they were used to yeltsin not giving a gently caress about them

change "russian oligarchs" with "american business" and putin with obama in your post and realize how dumb that opinion would be, then realize it's also dumb the way you put it

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Joe, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol 4ever

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

sir i'm just trying to order

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
has anybody mentioned the mcrib yet? because mcrib owns.

the Greatest Mac is pretty tasty, but i still wish it was just a regular sized mac with four patties instead of two

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

yo i'll have a mcgob with extra lifeforce

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/845052252339552256
https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/845050310607491074
https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/845048833486868481

:discourse:

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
Is wint a joke account? he seem like the best rear end in a top hat on twitter.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Cyron posted:

dril is more real than you or i

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Cyron posted:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/922321981

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Cyron posted:

He's our philosopher-king

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Hi. I'd like a Big Mac and a happy meal.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Hi. I'd like a Big Mac and a happy meal.

sorry we're out, can I interest you in the proletariat rising up to seize the means of production back

or maybe a chocolate shake

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Unrealistic, shake machine is nearly always "broken" which just means and employee already cleaned it for the night.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

TenementFunster posted:

has anybody mentioned the mcrib yet? because mcrib owns.

the Greatest Mac is pretty tasty, but i still wish it was just a regular sized mac with four patties instead of two

ooh! ooh!
mcribs! three, yes, just for me, large soda, large fries! oh, and throw in honey mustard, and chipotle sauce dips with extra ketchup!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

an absolute work of art :golfclap:

also, now i want szechuan sauce

• Locked thread