Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
chalupas baja (dos) with a soft taco and baja blast 2 drink, maybe a steak quesadilla on top of that if im super hungry :q: !!! plus fire sauce yea

:radcat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

I swear by Zeus, Gaia, Helios, the Virgin, the Olympian gods and goddesses, and the heroes who protect the city and territory and fortified places of the Chersonesitans: I will co-operate to defend the safety and freedom of the city and the citizens, and I will not betray Chersonesos or Kerkinitis or Kalos Limen or any other fortified town or other places which the Chersonesitans inhabit or have inhabited, to anyone either Greek or barbarian, but I will protect them for the people of Chersonesos. I will not abolish the democracy, nor will I support or conceal anyone who plans to betray or abolish the democracy, but I will report them to the damiourgoi in the city. I will be the enemy of anyone who plots against or betrays or foments revolt in Chersonesos or Kerkinitis or Kalos Limen or the fortified places and territory of the Chersonesitans. I will give the best and fairest practical assistance and advice to the city and the citizens. I will preserve the safety of the people, and I will not reveal any secrets to anyone, Greek or barbarian, which could cause harm to the city. I will not give or receive any gift for the sake of harming the city and the citizens, nor will I plot any evil deed against any of the citizens, unless they are in revolt; nor will I support or conceal anyone who plots such things, but I will report them and vote against them according to the laws. I will not join any conspiracy against the state of Chersonesos nor against any of the citizens unless they have been declared to be enemies of the people. If I have joined any conspiracy or if I have been bound by any oath or curse, if I put an end to it may it turn out well for myself and my kin, but if I abide by it, may the opposite occur. If I detect any conspiracy that already exists, or is being formed, I will report it to the damiourgoi. I will not give away corn to be removed from the plain, nor will I take it anywhere else away from the plain, except to Chersonesos. By Zeus and Gaia and Helios and the Virgin and the Olympian gods, if I abide by this oath, may it turn out well for myself and my family and my associates, but if I do not abide by it, may it turn out badly for myself and my family and my associates; may neither the land nor the sea bear fruit for me; may my women fail to bear any children . . .

Uh excuse me ma'am...the inpatient clinic is on the other side of the street...

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
This wasn't my workplace, but it was somebody's, and this story needs to be told. Everything I'm about to tell you is 100% true.

I was at Woodfield Mall in IL with my girlfriend, just killing time some weekend after getting some shopping done. I made the mistake of eating at the Woodfield food court, which is tiny and depressing and unhygienic, compared to the mall which was huge and depressing and unygienic. About forty minutes later, this food catches up to me with a vengeance. We beeline to the restrooms near the food court as another thing Woodfield is lacking is enough toilets.

That comes into play shortly.

There's so few toilets in Woodfield that there was actually a line at the men's room. I had no problem waiting in line because even though I knew that I was going to blast a hell of a dookie I am a grown rear end adult and can hold it in until an appropriate time. Very soon I would learn that there are many people who do not share this trait.

So I wait my turn, and eventually the only actual stall in the bathroom opens up. Since it's the only stall, it's handicapped, and it's a big one. Maybe as big as a parking space in there, all told. I get in, turn around to hang up my coat, and....the hook is gone. I'm pissed because this is a brand new winter coat, seriously like less than a week old, but I have to poo poo so badly that I just dump it on the floor and hope for the best. Then I try to lock the door. Like many public stalls, the door lock mechanism is so loose that it's basically completely worthless, but I slide the bolt over and start to do my business. Pants down, finally getting relief.

Thirty seconds later, there's a pounding on the door. Someone is banging on the door and shouting in broken English, "Something wrong! Something wrong! Need toilet!" I am still mid-poo poo so I shout back "occupied! Occupado! There's someone in here!" This does not deter our mystery man, who decides to push the door until it starts to open. So now I'm sitting bare-assed on a toilet, poo poo coming out my rear end, trying to hold this loving stall door shut with my feet without covering myself or my coat in feces or letting this random rear end in a top hat in here.

Due to the size of the stall I couldn't get enough leverage. I....failed.

The door swung open to reveal a tiny Asian man, easily in his 50s, no taller than 5'5", who rushes into the stall, drops trou, and starts spewing rancid diarrhea right at the wall about a foot to the right of my face, tears running down his face as he babbled incoherently in a mix of English and what I believe was Mandarin. This was rather traumatic, and I saw the pool from his chocolate fondue volcano explosion would soon reach my new coat, so I needed to leave. Luckily the whole experience scared the poo poo out of me in a literal way, so after the fastest two or three wipes in history I pulled my pants up and got the gently caress out of The poo poo Stall. I run up to the sink, unsure whether I was about to wash my hands or vomit profusely and THEN wash my hands. I start running the water and notice a man at the urinal, standing and staring at me through the mirror, mouth hanging wide open, eyes as big as dinner plates. I shrug at him and tell him honestly, "I have no loving idea what that guy's problem is." I make my escape, and my girlfriend asks me what happened and says I look like I saw a ghost. I told her what happened and she thought I was kidding. No, really, a small Asian man just broke into my stall and started making GBS threads on the wall next to me, and now it is time to go.

I have not been to Woodfield since.

• Locked thread