Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I always panic and order something I didn't want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
When I was in D.C. for the Inaguration, I left the Great Gatsby Inagural Ball at the Smithsonial Portrait gallery early to go grab 20 piece chicken McNuggets at the McD's across he street. While I was munching, a shy but determined crustpunk girl came over and asked if she could "buy a chicken nugget for a dollar". Drunk on whiskey gingers and shook as hell by the apocalyptic scene I had witnessed a few hours before, I spread my arms wide and said "Forget the dollar, just have one. Donald Trump is president now. We have to take care of each other." I handed her two nugs and then wandered out into the night air, stomach full and mind empty.

That's McDonalds.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

tower time posted:

I only eat food from those automat food vendors they no longer make OP. I have been starving since the late 70s

this is what the mcdonalds of the near-future will look like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHDM7ciczio&t=448s

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

I'm about to get myself 20 nugs and BBQ sauce

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

update: got the nugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Baloogan posted:

the collected writings of forum poster Avshalom qualifies for this thread

https://bookofariel.com/

gently caress, how have I never read this before. its glorious

quote:

the fleshy veils of my anus unfold like a red rose at daybreak. i beckon you into my oasis.

he was a visionary. he was going to lead israel into a new age of peace, and eternal safety and security for the jewish people.

oh god i'm so angry. my breasts expand. they envelop the sky. i begin to dance

• Locked thread