Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Lastgirl posted:

This thread is dedicated to the best McDonald's Drive Thru order you can possibly cook up at 2 am :q:

Here, I'll go first

http://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/pwh/swift1.asp

so bisexuality is a hoax now, according to this author, got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
i would like the fish sandwich, large fries, the salad, and a mcflurry

medium coke, plenty of ice please, and extra ketchup packets, and don't forget the chipotle barbecue sauce

tomorrow morning, i will want the breakfast platter, the sausage patties, fake eggs, pancakes and a hash brown with small coffee, two half and half cups and three sugar packets, extra ketchup packets and maple syrup cups please

when i head to the bathroom i want to see a creepy guy selling heroin and i want to shoot up next to him in the adjacent stall, and when I finish nodding i will then smoke loads of weed to get my appetite back

so that, later that night, i can order the eight piece chicken McNuggets, large fries, large coke, plenty of ice, extra ketchup packets and chipotle barbecue sauce

after i leave, i will buy crack on the corner and hit that in a public restroom before having my first real meal all day, chinese food sold from behind bulletproof glass

throw in a strawberry shake with that McDonald's order

next week we visit: Arby's; eat wrong

the day after that: Chick-fil-A; when white supremacy is a food group

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Big Fat Iguana posted:

A NORTHWEST STORY
Built on a tradition of serving fresh food made with local ingredients, we continue to partner with neighboring farms and businesses that share our commitment to quality food and regional vitality. From a single restaurant in 1961 to 42 across the Pacific Northwest, we continue to push the boundaries of quality and transparency. It’s no wonder we are the hometown favorite.

OUR VALUES

FRESH
Fresh just tastes better. That’s why we don’t cut corners when it comes to ingredients and prepare our food fresh daily.

LOCAL
We source from local providers whenever possible. In fact, 72% of our food comes from within 400 miles of our home in Vancouver, Washington.

SUSTAINABLE
Whether supporting local, recycling, or offsetting our impact with renewable energy, we strive to play a positive role in protecting the environment for future generations.

OUR FOOD

When you have the bounty of the Pacific Northwest growing in your backyard, it’s only natural to take a different approach to fast food. From flavors unique to the region to special menu items that change with the seasons, our meals are made with ingredients worth celebrating.

PRODUCE
When it’s in season in the Northwest, you’ll find it featured on our menu. Fresh, local and full of flavor.

BEEF
Our beef comes from cattle raised on a cooperative of family ranches in the Pacific Northwest. It’s always fresh, never frozen, and antibiotic free.

PORK & TURKEY
Our pork and turkey are antibiotic free and are sourced from sustainable, family run farms.

CHICKEN & EGGS
Our chicken is antibiotic free and our eggs come from cage-free hens.

FISH
Our wild Alaskan halibut is long-line caught and our salmon comes from the last operating reef net operation in the U.S.

DAIRY
Our milk, real ice cream, and local cheeses come from regional farms and are free of rBST.

A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE

RECYCLING
Our recycling program covers restaurant waste and packaging materials. Cooking oil is recycled into biodiesel, a cleaner burning blend of diesel fuel.

RENEWABLE ENERGY
We offset the electricity use of all of our restaurants and our corporate headquarters with renewable energy credits.

LAND STEWARDSHIP
We work with ranch and farm partners who view land conservation as second nature. After all, their livelihoods depend on fertile soil and clean water and air to grow and raise the foods you love.

PARTNERS OF THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST

We connect you to an amazing network of farmers, ranchers, artisan producers and suppliers. We selected these partners because you care about integrity and top quality food. And a partnership with Burgerville means local family farms and ranches can be successful and thrive. It’s a win-win for the Northwest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?KcYZ7ZoXPD4

FEATURED PARTNERS
COUNTRY NATURAL BEEF
“Our partnership with Burgerville allows the customer to be connected to ranchers and to support a better Northwest, with healthy food to eat, land for recreation, and communities and families that are successful and happy” – Stacy Davies, Roaring Springs Ranch, Country Natural Beef

NIMAN RANCH
“We think it’s important that the animals be raised so they can be what they are. A pig can be a pig. They’re running around and exercising. These things make a difference.” – Paul Willis, NIman Ranch Pork Company.

COUNTRY NATURAL BEEFSUNSHINE DAIRY FOODSTILLAMOOKJACOBSEN SALT CO.PORTLAND ROASTING COFFEEFRANZ BAKERYLAMB WESTONNW GOURMET FOODSPORTLAND FRENCHLUMMI ISLAND WILDWILCOX FAMILY FARMSROGUE CREAMERYLIEPOLD FARMSSTAHLBUSH ISLAND FARMSODYSSEY SEAFOODDIESTEL FARMSBOWERY BAGELSNIMAN RANCHCOUGAR MOUNTAIN BAKING COMPANYCHEZ MARIEBOB'S RED MILL

:discourse:
:kiss:
:perfect:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
is this the kfc? i thought this was the kfc
they told me this was a kfc
i didn't get in my car, and drive all the way out here to walk into a chick-fil-a
i poo poo you not, i will shut this poo poo down with my oft abused senatorial power if this doesn't become the kfc, right loving now!
i am drunk and ready to go! are you ready to ride?! :clint:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Jazerus posted:

sir uh

i'll just ring up a happy meal with extra happy, okay??

ok:beerpal:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mycroft Holmes posted:

smh that a carolinian would go to kfc instead of bojangles

i used to eat there when i was a kid, working in dc has changed my tastes

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mycroft Holmes posted:

you've become a washington insider

true
quite true

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Hi I want a cranberry hazelnut salad with crumbled blue cheese & a vinaigrette dressing

Also a big order of rosemary fries

hipsterishly leans out of my food cart with giant gages and unwashed hair, will that be gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, or anything else i should know about?

vapes cannabis oil in your face, as you clearly recognize the weed smell, gives you this face: :wink:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Sir cannabis carts aren't legal in Portland yet

& I'll want those fries gluten free

i didn't say, i was selling any to customers

... and those gluten free fries are coming right up

what else did you want? can't remember, my short term memory is shot for some reason

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Michael Corleone posted:

One Super Whopper Value Meal and a 10 piece nugget please.

*chews gum* will you be having a beverage, sir?
hurry up... *rolls eyes* i have a line...
crosses arms and taps foot while sighing loudly

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

TenementFunster posted:

has anybody mentioned the mcrib yet? because mcrib owns.

the Greatest Mac is pretty tasty, but i still wish it was just a regular sized mac with four patties instead of two

ooh! ooh!
mcribs! three, yes, just for me, large soda, large fries! oh, and throw in honey mustard, and chipotle sauce dips with extra ketchup!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

an absolute work of art :golfclap:

also, now i want szechuan sauce

• Locked thread