Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

It's called Ursa Major, not Ursula Merger. And that's not even it. That's Orion.

Shawn posted:

So I got in with all days still available, and only bought Sunday... I feel like that's blasphemous.

XOIC of Radishes posted:

I do this for other family members who aren't going. It's basically my annual renewal fee for an extra Returning Registration chance the next year.

I actually appreciate it when people do stuff like this. If you avoid buying the days that you don't think you will attend anyway then that leaves those badges for the rest of us who can and would go. I'd say it's the opposite of blasphemous to help out your fellow fans like this. (Yeah, I had no luck today but I'm happy for you guys and thankful for having gone earlier this year. Plus there's still one more registration chance, so.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread