Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erev
Jun 9, 2013
That time of year again huh? Last year was my first ComicCon - does Pre-Registration work the same as Open Registration with the groups? And if so does anyone want to set something up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
Don't forget that a lot of the smaller panels were simply repeats of panels at WonderCon - which is a cheaper and less crowded experience. I did have enough fun last year to want to go again - though I could totally see cutting back in the future and spending as much (if not more) time attending some of the other offshoot events in the city that weekend.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
Still waiting. Got my JPL Open House tickets while I was waiting though.

Edit: And that's that. No luck on returnee registration.

Erev fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Mar 11, 2017

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
Technically offsite but it looks like Video Games Live removed its 'unscheduled' performance in San Diego from its tour dates for this year. I am uncertain if it means that they've cancelled it or it they are just waiting a few more days before admitting it'll be during SDCC.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
I dunno if anyone else is giving open registration a go but good luck today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
And I'm in for the full con!

• Locked thread