Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocco
Mar 15, 2003

Hey man. You're number one. Put it. In. The Bucket.

Alan Smithee posted:

By the time I got there they were out of lanyards

How the gently caress you run out of lanyards

Yeah, I was gonna say- I'm an exhibitor AND a panel/industry guest, so I get tons of badges and we weren't given any lanyards with any of them. I was sent to a million places before I just ended up going to some "talent" registration booth and asked them if they could get me some, which they begrudgingly did!

Separate question- I want to get a Bandai exclusive this year- I used to be able to just easily buy them on the show floor- but now they sell everything via the "get a wristband at the sails pavilion" type poo poo. I've never honestly done that before. How does that work? I know I probably need to wake up real early for whatever it is, but how early can I park at the convention center or get into that area? I wasn't sure where to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread