Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A big thanks to LBJ for creating so many programs now enjoyed by poor southern conservative white people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

etalian posted:

A big thanks to LBJ for creating so many programs now enjoyed by poor southern conservative white people.

Also, sending tons of poor people to die in a meaningless conflict in Vietnam.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Hey hey LBJ, how many kids did ya kill today?

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ford's economics are the worst thing that's happened to this country since pantyhose ruined finger-loving.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress your parliament and your constitution. America is an elephant. Cyprus is a flea. Greece is a flea. If these two fleas continue itching the elephant, they may just get whacked good ...We pay a lot of good American dollars to the Greeks, Mr. Ambassador. If your Prime Minister gives me talk about democracy, parliament and constitution, he, his parliament and his constitution may not last long...

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Rand alPaul posted:

gently caress your parliament and your constitution. America is an elephant. Cyprus is a flea. Greece is a flea. If these two fleas continue itching the elephant, they may just get whacked good ...We pay a lot of good American dollars to the Greeks, Mr. Ambassador. If your Prime Minister gives me talk about democracy, parliament and constitution, he, his parliament and his constitution may not last long...
gently caress you, turk

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

bump_fn posted:

LBJ was the last good dem president COME AT ME

Eisenhower was the last good republican president.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Concordat posted:

this is true :hai:

And MacArthur was the last shogun.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Today it's exactly 44 years since LBJ left this gay earth :rip:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

rear end cobra posted:

Today it's exactly 44 years since LBJ left this gay earth :rip:

A good day.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Concordat posted:

Fact. We stopped caring about good after that and started focusing on winning.

Oh and we just keep winning.

:smugdon:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

bump_fn posted:

LBJ was the last good dem president COME AT ME

I can see the context in which that would be the case.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Every republican president since Eisenhower has been dumber and shittier than the last, with the one exception of George H.W. Bush, who was at least not a colossal dumbass.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
lbj: hey voting rights

carter: lol suck a dick unions

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

Concordat posted:

Not really.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

bump_fn posted:

lbj: hey voting rights

carter: lol suck a dick unions

And ya know, The Great Society. It's not like the man didn't lack for compassion. It's just the things that he didn't give a poo poo about, he REALLY didn't give a poo poo about. See: Women's rights and Vietnamese sovereignty.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Concordat posted:

Every republican president since Eisenhower has been dumber and shittier than the last, with the one exception of George H.W. Bush, who was at least not a colossal dumbass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mariana Horchata posted:

tbh its kinda a mindfk when u see a pic of LBJ and u remember that he was a DEMOCRAT

I mean he was literally the reason the democrats then are not the democrats now.

• Locked thread