Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Watch his first PWG title match against Roddy at Don't Sweat the Technique.

This is for my money the best match Zack's had in PWG, but the two O'Reilly matches (the one on Night 3 of BOLA 2014 that oatgan mentioned, followed by the second one at Thirteen last summer) are very close. The Tommy End match that Jenkem Delivery mentioned is also great and lowkey stole the show that night for me.

He and Roddy also had another great match at Evolve... 45, I think it was? It was slightly after the PWG match, I remember that much. I don't know how much of Evolve's back catalog is on FloSlam yet, but VODs from that long ago should be fairly cheap to buy from WWN directly.

Grozz Nuy fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Feb 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Bucks ladder matches always deliver as far as I can remember

• Locked thread