Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Regulation Size posted:

My contender for MOTY 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s39Rp2OED4Y

It happened in 2011 but I only saw it this year.

So shocking that they couldn't develop Ricardo, but Conor is still employed. A fun match, everything Ricardo did was great.

Who the hell thought Dolph Ziggler commentary from the stage was a good idea, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Stale Saltines posted:

I agree with this, I'm just baffled as to why essentially the same match with Lesnar got a bunch of MOTY nominations. I guess people were really sick of Lesnar's poo poo.

Overpushed Brock who was no longer internet darling compared with underpushed Kevin Owens who everyone loves. Plus surprise vs. everyone seeing it coming.

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

WMOTYC: Cesaro vs. Jinder, WWE Fastlane, 3/5

Nominating this for how it killed the crowd, and was the first time I've heard that much negative reaction for a Cesaro match, and we should've gotten Cesaro/Rusev and Jinder getting smashed into dust by Big Show.

2nd. So dang boring.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

4th Okada/Shibata for MOTY and anyone who doesn't think Okada is the best is silly.

The only debate I'll entertain is whether he's the prettiest.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

HM: Roderick Strong vs Hideo Itami

Probably best NXT match for both of them. Great to see them both look like main eventers and awesome wrestlers.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Oh Snapple! posted:

Ehhh, AJ/Finn really felt like an HM to me. A very good match that didn't have time to turn into a better one.

18 minutes was a fine amount of time. Not every match fits 30+ minutes, nor does every show or audience. The MOTY nomination seems fine by me.

• Locked thread