Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: AJ Styles (C) vs John Cena for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble.

loving incredible match and both guys came out of it looking like a million bucks. The ending was superb.

Nth. AJ Styles is the best thing in wrestling. Period.

Edit: can I just go ahead and nominate WMOTYC: The Royal Rumble. Was going good then...well, you know what happens I'm sure.

ICR fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jan 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Baron Corbyn posted:

Same as my recommendation from last week, if you don't watch NXT check out Pete Dunne vs Mark Andrews. Not as good as their UKCT match but still worth a watch. If WWE gets a UK show going, it should easily be their best in terms of match quality.

No clue if we can HM this, but if so, I'd second it.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

HM: Neville vs. Austin Aries, Wrestlemania 33, 4/2

2nd that easily. These two are killing it.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Junpei Hyde posted:

MOTYC: Shane Mcmahon vs AJ Styles: Wrestlemania 33.

SSSSP

lovely SHANE SHOOTING STAR PRESS

This is such a crazy debate for me but from an entertainment perspective, it kinda is a step above HM. I was incredibly locked in and didn't care that they are leagues apart.

It was one of the funnest matches this year.

So I'm sorry world, but 2nding this.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

MOTYC: Roman Reigns vs. Orlando's Crowd 4/3/17 Monday Night Raw*

By golly, it was a slobber knocker.

*credit to Sanguinia.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Bard Maddox posted:

WMOTYC: Naomi vs. Lana, WWE Money in the Bank, 6/18/17

holy poo poo

Thirding. Watching some matches right now for what I missed and this just felt so unbelievable. Awful, awful, awful chemistry together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

4th. I can’t believe how bad it was.

• Locked thread