Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I'm gonna give Hardys Bucks and Ropongi Vice the MOTYC

3rd. Every second of that match was great

I'll also agree with the hm for Scurll vs Lio Rush

schweens fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Mar 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

MOTYC: Ethan Page vs Darby Allin - Evolve 81
MOTYC: Pete Dunne vs Mark Haskins - Progress March 31

I feel silly nominating anything knowing that Okada/Omega has it locked up but both of these matches ruled. Darby in particular looked like a million bucks

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

god loving damnit

WMOTYC: Randy Orton vs Rusev, WWE Summerslam, 8/20/17

I love Rusev but there was nothing bad about that. Orton's gimmick is that he hits his move out of nowhere. Something on the show had to be short because there were 1000 matches. No one will remember that match.

I 2nd the MOTYC for the Fatal 4Way. It obviously isn't the best match of 2017 but it had a unique quality that makes it a classic. Braun looked amazing as always

• Locked thread