Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Catching up on some stuff

HM: Katsuhiko Nakajima vs. Brian Cage (7/27, NOAH)

Brian Cage's best match. He has greatly improved over the past two years

Nth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MOTYC: Will Osprey vs Speedball Mike Bailey, WCPW

The Speedball's still got it:

https://youtu.be/fTDgdUF1cjo

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

NuclearPotato posted:

I suspect a lot of people were asleep during All Japan's Sumo Hall show yesterday, and I'm here to tell you that this was a mistake, and sleep is for the weak.

MOTYC: KAI and Nagoya Nomura vs. Daisuke Sekimoto and Yuji Okabayashi
MOTYC: Shuji Ishikawa (c) vs. Kento Miyahara

Both from 2017 SUMMER EXPLOSION: AJPW 45th Anniversary Show, 08/27

The latter match is pretty loving close to touching the high water mark of the Okada/Omega series (with only a couple of iffy sells keeping me from going all the way and saying it's on the same level, if not higher), and should be an absolute must-watch if you only watch one match from the show. KAImura/Strong BJ was also one of the better tag matches I've seen this year, with an insanely hot closing stretch.

Nth

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

MOTYC: Princess Sugehit vs Zeuxis, great heat, rare great usage of the 2/3 falls rules to add tension to nearfalls in the third fall.

4th

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

wmotyc neville vs enzo amore at no mercy

wmotyc brock lesnar vs braun strowman at no mercy

nth

• Locked thread