Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
HM - Volador Jr. & Mistico vs. Ultimo Guerrero & Euforia - NJPW Fantasticamania 1/21/17

Nice high-flying showcase designed to wow the Japanese fans (and those of us around the world watching on NJPW World). This one is a whole lot of fun, especially if don't watch lucha regularly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Stale Saltines posted:

HM Neville vs Mustafa Ali 205 Live 3/21

I'll 2nd even with the fact that it was done to a response of total silence from the crowd. I was really into it at home at least!

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

Cien vs Roddy on the opening of this week's NXT was a fantastic match. Nice to see the midcard can still put on a great show.

That was Cien vs. Oney and yes it was. I'd even throw the HM on it.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

HM: Kushida/Juice vs Hiromu/Naito, 05/03, Dontaku

This match was so fun and I can see myself rewatching it a bunch of times. Just loving wild from bell to bell.

I will agree with this. Really underrated match. I loved every minute of it. One of the highlights of what turned out to be a really strong card.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
HM - Kushida vs Taguchi - BOSJ 5/29

Thought this match was excellent. Two guys who know each other well working their asses off. Maybe my favorite match of the tournament thus far.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

NienNunb posted:

HM: Young Bucks vs. Roppongi Vice
HM: Minoru Suzuki vs. Hirooki Goto
MOTYC: Hiromu Takahashi vs. KUSHIDA
MOTYC: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Tetsuya Naito
MOTYC: Kenny Omega vs. Kazuchika Okada

N'thing these nominations.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

I'd say:

HM: ZSJ vs Juice
HM: Elgin vs Omega
HM: Okada vs Cody

I agree with this, though Elgin/Omega was easily the best of the bunch.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

HM: The Young Bucks vs RPG Vice

Sure. That was fun.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

ThePariah posted:

HM: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Zack Saber Jr., G1 Climax Night 1 (July 17, 2017)
MOTYC: Kota Ibushi vs Naito, G1 Climax Night 1 (July 17, 2017)

I'll Nth these. Really good show. ZSJ works so much better as a heel. Surprised at the winner of the main event given how these things are usually booked. If you're going to watch any G1 multiman undercard tags, this is the show to do it.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

WMOTYC: Pagano vs Mesias AAA Triplemania 25

I'll hop on this one too.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Jenkem Delivery posted:

wmotyc neville vs enzo amore at no mercy

wmotyc brock lesnar vs braun strowman at no mercy

wmotyc Cena vs Reigns at No Mercy

HM: The Bar vs Rollins-Ambrose No Mercy

I agree with this.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
HM - KUSHIDA and Hirai Kawato vs. Roppongi 3k - 10/23
HM - Dragon Lee and Titan vs. L.I.J (Hiromu and BUSHI) - 10/23

I liked both of these matches a lot. Kawato is super over already and ready to make the next step. I knew he had to be taking the pin yet I still bit on the near falls. Dragon Lee/Hiromu never gets old. I love that NJPW has kept the continuity of those two just killing each other whenever they get the chance.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Testekill posted:

MOTYC: Andrade Cien Almas vs Drew McIntyre, NXT Takeover: Houston 11/18/17

That was a fantastic match

Absolutely. Nth

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
HM - Cobb & Elgin vs. Best Friends - NJPW Tag League - 11/30 - I guess nobody told these guys it's just the Tag League.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
HM - Kassius Ohno vs Johnny Gargano - NXT 12/6 - Great slugfest with both guys in their best roles. Definitely helps that the Full Sail crowd woke up for this one.

• Locked thread