Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Finally had a chance to watch the full match so

MOTYC: Keith Lee vs Tomohiro Ishii - Half hoss off, half Small man fighting big man. All real good. Keith Lee needs to be in next years G1 so I can see him vs Okada.

Ishii is so drat good

Agree. I'm basking in the match's glory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Catching up on BOLA:

HM: Fenix vs. Rey Horus - BOLA Night 1
HM: The Chosen Bros vs. The Monstars- BOLA Night 1
HM: Joey Janela vs. Sammy Guevara - BOLA Night 2
HM: Matt Riddle vs. Michael Elgin - BOLA Night 2
MOTYC- Keith Lee vs. WALTER BOLA night 2
MOTYC- Lucha Bros and Flamita vs Kenny and the Bucks- BOLA Night 2

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

MOTYC: Sanity- vs The Undistputed Era vs the Authors of Pain w/ Roderick Strong - Wargames Match - NXT Wargames

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

WMOTYC: Team Raw (Kurt, HHH, Braun, Finn & Samoa Joe) vs Team Smackdown (Shane, Cena, Orton, Nakamura and Bobby Roode) at Survivor Series.

What the Christing gently caress....?

Nth, yikes

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Price Check posted:

HM - Cobb & Elgin vs. Best Friends - NJPW Tag League - 11/30 - I guess nobody told these guys it's just the Tag League.

This match was very good

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

You're not going to trick me into watching a Yoshitatsu match!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

HM: Sam Adonis vs. Negro Casas (Hair vs. Hair) - CMLL Aņo Nuevo

• Locked thread