Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Baron Corbyn posted:

Fixed for brevity

And I don't know if it's good enough for me to give it a HM nod, which probably suggests it isn't, but I'd recommend people check out Trent Seven vs. Tyler Bate from the most recent episode of NXT. I know a lot of people have soured on the weekly NXT product a lot so might not have seen it but it was a really good match and I'm sucker for matches between friends that start off all friendly and get more serious.

This was really good and for a similar story the Gargano/Ciampa match from the first round of the Cruiserweight Classic was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Toru Yano vs Kenny Omega - G1 Climax Night 5.

Please watch this beautiful match.

This, yes.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Venomous posted:

HM: Chad Gable vs. Rusev, WWE Smackdown Live, 1/8
HM: John Cena vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, WWE Smackdown Live, 1/8

Yes to both. I was super into Gable there, he's so much fun and his style is unique on the current roster.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
HM: Ishii vs. Bad Luck Fale, G1 Climax 8/4

I was super into this, loved Ishii's unconventional underdog take

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

DarkstarIV posted:

WMOTYC: Charlotte Flair vs Natalya, Clash of Champions 12/17/17.

:psyduck: is my only reaction

Yes this, holy moly

• Locked thread