Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Venomous posted:

MOTYC: The Usos vs. Breezango, WWE Backlash, 05/22

second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

EugeneJ posted:

WMOTY: John Cena vs. Russev,, Flag Match - WWE Battleground 7/23

Second

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Ehhh, AJ/Finn really felt like an HM to me. A very good match that didn't have time to turn into a better one.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

DarkstarIV posted:

Going to vote no on this. Jinder still looked like garbage in the ring imo. AJ did all the lifting and I still wouldn't give this match more than 3 stars.

Seconding this feeling. Pretty much everything Jinder did in that match looked like poo poo.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

WMOTYC: Team Raw (Kurt, HHH, Braun, Finn & Samoa Joe) vs Team Smackdown (Shane, Cena, Orton, Nakamura and Bobby Roode) at Survivor Series.

What the Christing gently caress....?

Second

Absolutely loving terrible. Did nothing for anyone but HHH and Shane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Fenrir posted:

HM: Usos vs. Rusev/English vs. New Day vs. Gable/Shelton, Clash of Champions 12/17.

That was just solid gold fun to watch and while I wish Rusev Day had won, I still enjoyed the poo poo out of it.

Second, if only for Gable going off

It had other fun moments but goddamn

• Locked thread