Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

He is going to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
:cumpolice:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
I'm Rootin' For Gulen (pronounce 'gulen' as 'gulin' for purposes of this joke)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I support any man destabilizing the jihadist republic of Turkey

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

http://charterschoolscandals.blogspot.com/p/list-of-us-gulen-schools.html

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Gulen's charter school network freakin loves Texas for some reason

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Gulen's charter school network freakin loves Texas for some reason

Can't wait until the main fissure of American right-wing politics is Trump-Erdogan vs. Cruz-Gulen

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/Zinvor/status/723499290639917057

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

is this real?

:wtc:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jose posted:

is this real?

OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqNYMiW6ggU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Turkey is Peace
Erdogan is Justice
Armenian Genolies

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lol wtf i only made it half way through

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

#theworldisbiggerthan5

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Nonsense posted:

I support any man destabilizing the jihadist republic of Turkey

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jose posted:

is this real?

turkish state is super butthurt about being called out on a hundred year old genocide

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

cenk uyger's genocide fever

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

to the tune of System of a Down's "Aerials" just to really rub it in

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Between DeVos and Gulen there's a weird trend where powerful charter school advocates could also be Bond villains

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
I hope that Erdogan crushes that CIA armenian pawn. He has destroyed Turkey with his allies ISIS and his pawns in the financial markets destroying the Lira.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

consumed by normies posted:

#theworldisbiggerthan5

wow, didn't know Lindsey Lohan posted here

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Fat Lowtax posted:

He is going to die.

lol at this poseur, thats not even close to the proper form for golem transformation what a stupid phony old jackoff

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

I read his books and used to subscribe to his magazine and it is the most milquetoast suburban stuff you could ever imagine coming out of a Muslim organisation.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Mormon Star Wars posted:

I read his books and used to subscribe to his magazine and it is the most milquetoast suburban stuff you could ever imagine coming out of a Muslim organisation.

we found him, the gulenist plant in cspam

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Mormon Star Wars posted:

die scum

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Here is a poem about being a stay at home parent, followed by an article that is a poor summarization of some science journal article with "isn't God cool" tacked on at the end.

BTW did you know that sectarianism is bad??? Read all about it in THE FOUNTAIN.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Gulen is what turkey deserves, but not what it needs right now

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

A Moment for Reflection
Issue 108 / November - December 2015

The Rhythm Embroided Into Existence
Nuh Ozdin

Events that occur on the space-time continuum and then vanish have been granted a certain, specific period of time. As we discover that every object in the universe, no matter how big or small, is organized by certain rhythms, we better understand that the periodic oscillations of the world are not random, and from galaxies to atoms everything comes into being in a perfectly planned fashion.

Rhythm in Space

Like our body's biological clock, every event that occurs in the universe, and each living or non-living thing, has a dynamic rhythm that forms during their creation in the space-time continuum. The completion of Earth's rotation around its axis in one day, and its revolution around the Sun in a year, are examples of periodic events in space. Likewise, we always see the same side of the moon because the moon's rotation velocity around its axis and its speed of revolution around the Earth are roughly the same.

Our solar system is also rotating, and it completes its tour around the Milky Way galaxy in one galactic year (225-250 million years). In fact, all heavenly bodies are in a constant state of motion. For instance, it is already known that 2061 will be the next time Haley's Comet orbits Earth.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

My favorite picture of all loving time

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Mormon Star Wars posted:

A Moment for Reflection
Issue 108 / November - December 2015

The Rhythm Embroided Into Existence
Nuh Ozdin

Events that occur on the space-time continuum and then vanish have been granted a certain, specific period of time. As we discover that every object in the universe, no matter how big or small, is organized by certain rhythms, we better understand that the periodic oscillations of the world are not random, and from galaxies to atoms everything comes into being in a perfectly planned fashion.

Rhythm in Space

Like our body's biological clock, every event that occurs in the universe, and each living or non-living thing, has a dynamic rhythm that forms during their creation in the space-time continuum. The completion of Earth's rotation around its axis in one day, and its revolution around the Sun in a year, are examples of periodic events in space. Likewise, we always see the same side of the moon because the moon's rotation velocity around its axis and its speed of revolution around the Earth are roughly the same.

Our solar system is also rotating, and it completes its tour around the Milky Way galaxy in one galactic year (225-250 million years). In fact, all heavenly bodies are in a constant state of motion. For instance, it is already known that 2061 will be the next time Haley's Comet orbits Earth.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fat Lowtax posted:

He is going to die.

put a gulen election map of turkey in jeb yellow

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

i love gulen and im going to find him and suck him off.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/ClaireBerlinski/status/820720894213586944

The New York Times is in FETO.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

'mischief by uncovering corruption' - new york times

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mormon Star Wars posted:

Here is a poem about being a stay at home parent, followed by an article that is a poor summarization of some science journal article with "isn't God cool" tacked on at the end.

BTW did you know that sectarianism is bad??? Read all about it in THE FOUNTAIN.

Turns out Wahhabism is the only thing keeeping Islam from becoming lame

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
gulen..... gulen..... gone!!!!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Plutonis posted:

Turns out Wahhabism is the only thing keeeping Islam from becoming lame

Shia > Wahhabism

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The coup was the most 2016 thing imaginable, very interesting and extremely disappointing

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
turkey can suck a dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

The coup was the most 2016 thing imaginable, very interesting and extremely disappointing

also a false flag operation

• Locked thread