Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwt3KSJSFvc

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The best thing about infantile ME political cartoons, is that you definitely know some guy is getting more mad about them than anything else in his entire life.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The best thing about infantile ME political cartoons, is that you definitely know some guy is getting more mad about them than anything else in his entire life.
the video's comment section is proving you right

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
we will sent this monkey turk to HELL

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

get that OUT of my face posted:

Oh yeah, it's even better when people who learned English as a second or third language try to insult each other.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Oh yeah, it's even better when people who learned English as a second or third language try to insult each other.
eastern european and middle eastern "gently caress to [nationality]" videos are the purest and funniest form of hatred

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

this is literally any comments section for anything relating to turkey except it doesnt have enought pro-turkish commenters typing in all caps in turkish so you dont know what they're saying.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

eastern european and middle eastern "gently caress to [nationality]" videos are the purest and funniest form of hatred

The comment section in any Youtube video about the Balkans is always wonderful

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lmfao

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/15/turkey-coup-democracy-recep-tayyip-erdogan

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

jesus christ

Fauxbot
Jan 20, 2009

I need more wine.

hahahahaha

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
it is highly illegal to say

the PKK should destroy the bloated corpse of the Turkish Empire

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Darkman Fanpage posted:

this is literally any comments section for anything relating to turkey except it doesnt have enought pro-turkish commenters typing in all caps in turkish so you dont know what they're saying.

It's not limited to things directly related to turkey either, poppy was posted on some Turkish Facebook page and now every video has a ton of Turkish comments about how great turkey is and how poppy is a devil worshipping member of the illuminati

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Mayor Dave posted:

It's not limited to things directly related to turkey either, poppy was posted on some Turkish Facebook page and now every video has a ton of Turkish comments about how great turkey is and how poppy is a devil worshipping member of the illuminati

they're not totally wrong

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Fat Lowtax posted:

He is going to die.

OP

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

they call it "comment is free" because when you read the kinds of poo poo that's posted there, you get what you pay for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Mayor Dave posted:

lol

quote:

gently caress İSREAL gently caress MASON gently caress İLLUMİNATİ gently caress DEVİL.... TERRORST İSREAL gently caress İSREAL FLAG İ LOVE MUSLİM. İ LOVE SAİD NURSİ BEDİÜZZAMAN

hahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OcUM3zEtVY

uber_stoat has issued a correction as of 22:39 on Jul 18, 2017

• Locked thread