Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

a couple of my friends live near this gulenist turkish restaurant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

tell them gulen lives in the stadium and arena complex in philadelphia

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

they should drag the pittsburgh penguins into the gulenist web next

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwt3KSJSFvc

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The best thing about infantile ME political cartoons, is that you definitely know some guy is getting more mad about them than anything else in his entire life.
the video's comment section is proving you right

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Oh yeah, it's even better when people who learned English as a second or third language try to insult each other.
eastern european and middle eastern "gently caress to [nationality]" videos are the purest and funniest form of hatred

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

they call it "comment is free" because when you read the kinds of poo poo that's posted there, you get what you pay for

• Locked thread