Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

SV you should probe me I want a SV probe on my sheet!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

vanisher posted:

SV you should probe me I want a SV probe on my sheet!

don't worry friend, i've still got two weeks to watch over everything u do with a fine tooth combed *embarrassed to say he can't see much thru this comb but doesn't wanna lower it lest you don't feel intimidated, thinks more about it and lowers it to my upper lip to look like i have a moustache like a cop or a detective cop*

vanisher

social vegan posted:

don't worry friend, i've still got two weeks to watch over everything u do with a fine tooth combed *embarrassed to say he can't see much thru this comb but doesn't wanna lower it lest you don't feel intimidated, thinks more about it and lowers it to my upper lip to look like i have a moustache like a cop or a detective cop*

I used 'h*ck' without the asterisk in this thread I feel like this is an excellent opportunity to stomp out a troublemaker

vanisher posted:

heck sign me up friend!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher, you and social vegan and vynar and misty have been the best IKs i've ever dealt with <3 <3 <3 <3

it was a pleasure to idiot king with you good sir, godspeed in the gifterlife (also pls hug tiny person and also small dog and wife)

vanisher

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

vanisher, you and social vegan and vynar and misty have been the best IKs i've ever dealt with <3 <3 <3 <3

it was a pleasure to idiot king with you good sir, godspeed in the gifterlife (also pls hug tiny person and also small dog and wife)

H*ck yes, fully agreed *high five*

• Locked thread