Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Pidgin Englishman posted:

How many skulls are to many?

this is a heresy test

I prefer to let skulls have enough room to roam around and have lots of space

please support free range skull harvesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

To boldly be eaten where no grot has been eaten before!
I have sent a photo of mint sprue in.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
I mailed a greasy package of fish entrails and crude sketches of my plan to bonely's PO box

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I sent the dumbest photo.

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.
:siren:Beep. Boop.:siren:

Attention skull contest entrants [poor bastards] and 30k thread regulars [shitposters]. A reminder that you have until midnight Friday to submit your vows to this lifeless body [Bonely, Self]. The following entrants are missing [void, null]:

++Begin List++

• Sulecrist
  • OMG sriracha pudding!
  • Lord_Hambrose
  • Hixson
  • Panascope
  • Stanyer89
++End List++

Vows later than 12:00pm PST 1.27.2017 will be subject to a dangerous penalty [forums ban] and reported to the nearest commissariat [summarily executed]. Praise be to the omniskullah!

Remember: A shitpost is always better than silence [obey]

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
the stupid thing I needed for my stupid project arrived today! You'll get your update, you filthy bone thing.

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

Bonely posted:

Attention skull contest entrants [poor bastards] and 30k thread regulars [shitposters]. A reminder that you have until midnight Friday to submit your vows to this lifeless body [Bonely, Self]. The following entrants are missing [void, null]:

++Begin List++

• Sulecrist
  • OMG sriracha pudding!
  • Lord_Hambrose
  • Hixson
  • Panascope
  • Stanyer89
++End List++

Vows later than 12:00pm PST 1.27.2017 will be subject to a dangerous penalty [forums ban] and reported to the nearest commissariat [summarily executed]. Praise be to the omniskullah!

Get hosed Bonely, I aint playing your stupid game.

Hixson
Mar 27, 2009

Bonely knows

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

Oh Mr. Bonely :blush:

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
Vow submited.

My idea is *very* stupid.

Hixson
Mar 27, 2009

OMG sriracha pudding! posted:

Vow submited.

I bet mine is stupider

Sulecrist
Apr 5, 2007

Better tear off this bar association logo.

Bonely posted:

++Begin List++

• Sulecrist
  • OMG sriracha pudding!
  • Lord_Hambrose
  • Hixson
  • Panascope
  • Stanyer89
++End List++

Sent. Glad I chose this moment to check the thread!

Edit: for posterity's sake, the post last page says "midnight"

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

OMG sriracha pudding! posted:

Vow submited.

Hixson posted:

I bet mine is stupider

Mine is the dumbest. Possibly not so much for the concept as much as me attempting it at all without expecting it to find its way into the unspiration thread.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Moola posted:

skulls and skeletons are good

moola this just isn't true

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

moola this just isn't true

gently caress you gelatinous piece of skin junk!

you stupid meat bag bastard!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I'll loving kill you you organ loving freak!!!

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
This is a pro-skull safe space please respect it tia

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
Have we got that second deadline coming up soon? My project has stalled a bit and I need to get back on the skeleton horse.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I think around the 27th?

Germ
May 7, 2013

In the grim far dark future of the dark grim darkness, there was only the darkest grimness and ....

:ducksiren: :vomarine: JUDGEMENT!!!!! :vomarine: :ducksiren:

Greetings you poor, sad goons. I am Arch Plague-Fiend Germ and I will be carrying out your judgement for the Composition category of Skullapalooza. As the sacred keeper of the Lex Imperialis, I will be scrutinizing your submissions for artistic merit and composition. It is not enough for you ham-fisted simpletons to slap skulls over every millimeter of your entry (though it's a start). Rather, ask your self THESE questions: Is the skull on the boot thoughtfully balanced by the skull on the helmet? Do the hues and tones of my bone accentuate my entry's eyes? Is my freehand paisley of an authentic 1980's pattern, or just a mess of colors blobbed together without thought?

I will judge the composition of your entries on a scale of 1 to 5; this will be combined with the other categories to determine the greatest overall score. The contestant with the highest overall score will be used to determine the Overall Winner for Skullapalooza 2017. The Overall Winner will win a grand skull object which can be used to show off their great skull prowess and vanquish their skull-foes in skull-feats of skull endurance.

Here's a sneak peak at one of the entries:

:siren: Remember. You have until March 24th at 24:00 PST to complete your oath. :siren:

Next week we will reveal the next celebrity judge and another of the award categories. What surprises await?

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

:siren: :siren:
Greetings. I am Grand Remembrancer Zark the Damned and I will be carrying out your judgement for the artistry category of Skullapalooza. As the prime interpreter of the Artem Humanikus, I will be reviewing each entry for it's use of color, light, and overall technical skill. Entries will be judged on a scale of 1 to 5 and combined with the other categories to determine the greatest overall score. The contestant with the lowest overall score will be our Skullapaloozer. This serious looser will win a guide to an exciting alternative to Warhammer 30k with tighter rules and higher painting standards. You won't be disappointed!

Here's a sneak peak at another entry from one of our contestants. How many skulls do you see?

Remember. You have until March 24th at 24:00 PST to complete your oath. Stay tuned for our next celebrity judge and further award categories. Now go forth and put the art in Astartes!

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I am ready to skullapalose.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
Just sent that shithead servoskull some more WIPs my entry has officially crossed the threshold into insanity.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

tallkidwithglasses posted:

Just sent that shithead servoskull some more WIPs my entry has officially crossed the threshold into insanity.

:smugwizard:

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

tallkidwithglasses posted:

:same:

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Greetings cucklings [contest entrants]. It has come to this skulls attention that only two of you have submitted WIPs and met last weeks deadline. Praise be to the omniskullah! In light of this situation [comic failure] I have consulted with Commissar Ettin. We have extended the WIP deadline [granted the emperor's mercy] until Friday. Beware! WIPs are now Sudden Death! The last person to submit their WIP will automatically get banned! How exciting!

WIP are due midnight THIS Friday 3.3.2017 and must be accompanied with a clever name and three sentence background blurb. Submit your WIPs to this lifeless body [Bonely, Self].

Remember: Compromise is akin to treachery [obey]

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Bonely posted:

Greetings cucklings [contest entrants]. It has come to this skulls attention that only two of you have submitted WIPs and met last weeks deadline. Praise be to the omniskullah! In light of this situation [comic failure] I have consulted with Commissar Ettin. We have extended the WIP deadline [granted the emperor's mercy] until Friday. Beware! WIPs are now Sudden Death! The last person to submit their WIP will automatically get banned! How exciting!

WIP are due midnight THIS Friday 3.3.2017 and must be accompanied with a clever name and three sentence background blurb. Submit your WIPs to this lifeless body [Bonely, Self].

Remember: Compromise is akin to treachery [obey]

:pcgaming:

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
Better send some emails, my fellow competitors

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
WIP sent, may the Emperor forgive my tardy soul.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
WIP sent along with some purplish prose. :downs:

I had to google angel names for this one. I never bother with fluff.

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
gently caress

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I have transmitted the Bone Knowledge

Germ
May 7, 2013

I just want to go on record to say that whoever is about to be banned was going to be my first place finisher. However, since that pathetic, boneless skulloser is out, I'll have to shower some other unworthy with my adoration.

You could have been someone, skulloser, you could have been great. All your skulls will be for naught.

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.
Half of WIPs have been submitted.

Remember: Patience is a bannable offence [obey]

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Uh, how much w counts as wip?

I think I'm going to have to do some chaos conversion, as the amount of work I haven't done is double heresy.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
I channeled the Bonely through blood sacrifice.

He said "any progress counts as progress, cuckling"

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
:supaburn: Loredy Loredy, I have sent my WIPs in to Bonely Bonely :supaburn:

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Germ posted:

I just want to go on record to say that whoever is about to be banned was going to be my first place finisher. However, since that pathetic, boneless skulloser is out, I'll have to shower some other unworthy with my adoration.

You could have been someone, skulloser, you could have been great. All your skulls will be for naught.

Awuu :(

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
Update sent to that boner biting bastard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

To boldly be eaten where no grot has been eaten before!
Sent mine.

• Locked thread