Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
I hope at least half of you people get banned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
What do you mean "you people"?

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
We're all one under the emperor's eyes, m8

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

adamantium|wang posted:

Australians. Mango "Super Racist" Polo.

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you

ijyt posted:

Australians. Mango "Super Racist" Polo.

That's a fair cop

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
:siren: GREETINGS FUCKBOIS :siren:

I have been told to let you know I am one of the SECRET CELEBRITY JUDGES for this skull contest

I will be METICULOUSLY CRITIQUING each entry for total skull number (MOST SKULLS), compared to the average skull number across all entries, and the technical skill of skull usage. skull

I will also award BONUS POINTS for most cleverest use of skulls

models will be judged on a scale of 1 to 5 and combined with the other categories to determine the greatest overall score. The contestant with the highest Rattle Rank will be the SKULL CHAMP. This rear end in a top hat will win an exciting title showing the world just how many resin skulls they could glue to their bases. !!!! and maybe a cool skelly av

you have until March 24th at 24:00 PST to complete your oath; Our next celibate judge will reveal themselves shortly!

good day and good boning

Moola fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Mar 5, 2017

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

:yohoho:

Really who else but Moola would be qualified for that position.

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
Well his skull qualifications check out

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
This is the least surprising celebrity judge possible.

:hb:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Safety Factor posted:

This is the least surprising celebrity judge possible.

:hb:

you better have a lot of skulls bitch!!

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
If a skull is really big does it still only count as one skull? What about robot skulls?

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Hamshot posted:

If a skull is really big does it still only count as one skull? What about robot skulls?

What if the skull is hidden by a layer of flesh and skin?

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

ijyt posted:

What if the skull is a real actual mouse or bird skull?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Hamshot posted:

If a skull is really big does it still only count as one skull?

yes

Hamshot posted:

What about robot skulls?

Technically not skulls but definitely part of the Spooky Cinematic Universe

ijyt posted:

who would do such a thing???

Hamshot posted:

What if the skull is a real actual mouse or bird skull?

turn it into gumbo

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
I will be very disappointed if there's no crotch skulls at the end of this

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.
:siren:Beep. Boop.:siren:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Attention forums posters [human animals]. There is an ongoing tie for our sudden death winner [recipient of the Emperor's mercy]. Who are the two lucky [lazy] contestants? Which will submit their WIP and trigger the instant demise of the other?

Only the following people know for sure. Oh the suspense!
  • Galaspar
  • OMG sriracha pudding!

Remember: Work earns salvation [obey]

Bonely fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Mar 9, 2017

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
Who did i send that WIP to last week? Someone got a treat in their inbox. I will resend ASAP.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

adamantium|wang posted:

Bonely posted:

[human animals]

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Oh Bonely, Bonely, tell me will you ban me?
Let me know I pray of thee.
With your pretty nest of tangled wires
And your cuckold fantasies.

Bonely, Bonely, tell me will you ban me?
You’ve left me all at sea
I could paint up this man, but it ain’t worth a drat
If the banhammer waits for me.

So I know who to blame.
Did the fragile world of webmail fail?
Or did I mistype your name?

Your blinking lights abound.
I fear for my life, and fear for my wife
Should you ever come around.

Be my osseous friend.
That pudding guy is awfully quiet
But he’ll get there in the end.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get ready for Price Time, Bitch

I'm Hollismason and I am one of the secret celebrity judges. I haven't played any miniature games in a while except Star Wars X Wing but my 40k is strong having played since 1st edition. Mostly cause I have been deeply involved with the Illuminati.

I'll be judging the Grogyness, or how dumb your fluff is. Each entry will be reviewed in the context of its fluff- including quality of writing, length, feasibility, and overall grogyness. Entries will be judged on a scale of 1 to 5. However, there is a twist. Your Grogyness subtracts from your total. That’s right. Bet you thought those six pages of fluff would get taken seriously, didn’t you?

Also, using the following words in your fluff will add or subtract? points to your score Moist, Blog, Lugubrious, Yolk, Gurgle, Phlegm, Curd , Smear , Squirt, Chunky , Queasy, Bulbous, Secrete . USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

quote:

Here's a spooky image

You have until March 24th at 24:00 PST to complete your oath. Better start painting! Stay tuned for our FINAL celebrity judge. Who else could it be?

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Mar 12, 2017

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
I'm not even in this thing and I have to say: Holy poo poo.

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
well gently caress

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Has anyone been banned yet, what is this tame excuse for a contest?

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

BaconCopter posted:

Has anyone been banned yet, what is this tame excuse for a contest?

We haven't posted our entries yet. The red wedding is scheduled for a couple weeks from now.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Last minute inspo

https://twitter.com/BEAT_TWITTAR/status/843577737327640576

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.
:siren:Beep. Boop.:siren:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Attention 2017 Skullapalooza contestants [dead hams walking]. You have exactly two days [no time, fuckos] to complete and submit your fully painted entries to staff [bonely, self]. Entries must be submitted through email [messenger skull] to bonelybot@gmail.com. This soulless body looks forward to your high quality [rushed] entries. All participants must submit finished entries, consisting of glamour photograph(s), by March 24th at 24:00 PST. Next week our celebrity judges will issue harsh judgments [forum vacations] and post the results into this thread. Recipients of all awards, including winners, looser, and sudden death victims, will be awarded [given sigmar's judgement] at the same time. How exciting!

Who is the final celebrity judge of Skullapalooza 2017? The answer: it’s you!

The final award category for Skullapalooza is the community vote. The winner receiving the very much prestigious People’s Choice [coolest proletariat] award. As part of next week’s festivities [back stabbing]all registered participants of Skullapalooza will be allowed to cast a single vote for their favorite entry. This Community Vote will be averaged from 1-5 for all entries and added to overall scores to determine the overall winner and overall looser. However, as the Imperial Truth teaches all loyal servants, the most popular citizens are the ones most likely to become enemies of the state [bourgeoisie]. The winner(s) of the People’s Choice award will be praised, immortalized forever, given an appropriate avatar, taken out for a drink, shoved into a trunk, walked into a dirty alley, lined against a cold brick wall, and given the Emperor’s mercy [banned]. Is there a problem, citizen?

A formal list of all the awards is now available on the first page:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3805534&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post468365107

Who will survive and who will become a Skullapaloozer? Find out next week!

Remember: It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes [obey]

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Now I don't know whether to make my spaceman good or poo poo. Fortunately, I think he's going to turn out mediocre.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

Galaspar posted:

Now I don't know whether to make my spaceman good or poo poo. Fortunately, I think he's going to turn out mediocre.

Don't steal my strategy

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
Entry sent. Now it's all in Bonely's hands grabbity servo claws.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
I'm so flippin excited for my upcoming ban

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

I have now transmitted the sacred Bone Lore.

All Hail Bonely. :pray:

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I have transmitted my skull pile to Bonely. I resign myself to my proper judgement.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Sloppy skulls successfully sent.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
As those of narrow mind and weak will are blessed, I have not subumitted anything as the project died in the arse.

Feed me to your navigational pyre, oh bonely one.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I fupplicant myfelth to thyee,
Judgement of thyee,
Great Boner.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
Stop brown nosing the beta cucklord servoskull and give him the two minutes hate he deserves.

I sent my final pix a while back but sent a final skullcount and some better formatted fluff just now. Eat poo poo Bonely!!!

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Final pictures sent. I'm loving sick of this model, my fate lies in with the gods mods now.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
skullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskulls

Somebody fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Mar 25, 2017

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Moola posted:

skullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskulls

:same:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Mar 25, 2017

• Locked thread