Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

Safety Factor posted:

Great skulls all around, everyone. Would Skullapalooza again.

I feel like I totally misunderstood the fluff section.:negative:. I tried to make it ape GW/FW's style while still being about a dude in spooky skull armor that likes to hit things with hammers.

Now comes the hard part of choosing who to vote for. :ohdear:

Always vote for yourself. I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Voted for yourself too

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get Ready for Price Time , Bitch

Meh , not a lot of skulls and no use of the word tumescent on any entries.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Hollismason posted:

Meh , not a lot of skulls and no use of the word tumescent on any entries.

I'm sorry, I just don't think anyone shares your boiling commitment to the hobby. :shobon:

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
When is uncle Bonely going to tell us the story of the time he banned noted shitposter Panascope?

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I figure that I'd post some better photos, this time in daylight on top of an inconsequential plinth, even though the judging is likely already done by the tremendous efficiency of our calcified judges who are withholding the verdict due to being lil' shits.
Anyhow, on with the photos:

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

Hamshot posted:

I figure that I'd post some better photos, this time in daylight on top of an inconsequential plinth, even though the judging is likely already done by the tremendous efficiency of our calcified judges who are withholding the verdict due to being lil' shits.
Anyhow, on with the photos:

These are some fine Skull Images!

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Before the harsh judgement are issued, I wanna take an interlude from my regular poo poo posting to say- this contest has been awesome. The level of effort you guys have put into your entries is well beyond what anybody expected out of a this contest. There are some very lengthy high effort works in Skullapalooza and I'm seriously impressed by what you have come up with- even the gimmicks. We have adjusted our rewards for this contest based on your entries thanks to some anonymous donations from fellow goons.

Also fuckin Hambrose playing up his god damned legit warlord titan. Here I thought getting a reaver someday would be 'adequate'

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

BULBASAUR posted:

Before the harsh judgement are issued, I wanna take an interlude from my regular poo poo posting to say- this contest has been awesome. The level of effort you guys have put into your entries is well beyond what anybody expected out of a this contest. There are some very lengthy high effort works in Skullapalooza and I'm seriously impressed by what you have come up with- even the gimmicks. We have adjusted our rewards for this contest based on your entries thanks to some anonymous donations from fellow goons.

Also fuckin Hambrose playing up his god damned legit warlord titan. Here I thought getting a reaver someday would be 'adequate'

Eat poo poo Bonely

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

BULBASAUR posted:

Also fuckin Hambrose Hamshot playing up his god damned legit warlord titan. Here I thought getting a reaver someday would be 'adequate'

tallkidwithglasses posted:

Eat poo poo Bonely

Seriously though, I am really excited to see the final verdicts, prizes, etc. Barring the slight misstep with the WIP shots, Skullapalooza was a fun event and I'd definitely sign up risk my account for similar stakes in the future.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Holy loving poo poo Hamshot that's even better looking without the creepy moodlighting.

And that cheeky warlord plinth.

:vince:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
skulls are good

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

A three-hundred thousand degree baptism by nuclear fire;
we had it coming.
Winners need to be announced soon, or I will be looking for Bonely to mount over my mantle.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

ijyt posted:

Holy loving poo poo Hamshot that's even better looking without the creepy moodlighting.

And that cheeky warlord plinth.

:vince:
Quoted for Truth

It is totally amazing piece of work. I am proud to be confused with you.

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.

Bonely fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Apr 6, 2017

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.

Bonely
Jan 15, 2017

Beep. Boop. Cuckling.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
:siren:
The results of Skullapaloozaa 2017 are here and the OP has been updated. Judgments are in the process of being "issued". The following individuals, please PM me or email Bonely for instructions on how to collect your prizes:

Galaspar
Thundercloud
Hixson

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

See you later shitlords.

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

To boldly be eaten where no grot has been eaten before!
My model has a meager 7 skulls.

But it is heresy era.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

ijyt posted:

See you later shitlords.

goodnight sweet prince

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
gently caress yea losing never felt so good

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
im going to make a lovely avatar for the skull champ

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
Dear god, i won? Thank you judges! I want to thank my wife for not getting sick of me asking "is this a bit much?" every 5 minutes, my cats for only knocking over my pot of skullbitz twice, and of course Bonely for running a drat fine contest. This was so much fun!

Hixson
Mar 27, 2009

SKULL CHANP SKULL CHAMP SKULL CHAMP SKULL CHAMP SKULL CHAMP SKULL CHAMP SKULL CHAMP SKULL CHAMP

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

End my pathetic life with the ban I deserve.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

A three-hundred thousand degree baptism by nuclear fire;
we had it coming.
Shut up and show me some skull loot!

On a serious note, helluva job guys. There were some really cool entries, and this competition was quite fun to watch. I'll definitely be participating, and probably getting banned, next time.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
I'm not banned :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

Friends!!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Apr 18, 2017

• Locked thread