Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
I'm not going to know what I've won til it turns up. This contest continues to make me just the right amount of confused and excited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Galaspar posted:

I'm not going to know what I've won til it turns up. This contest continues to make me just the right amount of confused and excited.

Every prize is a ban.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

ijyt posted:

Every prize is a ban.

I am glad Bonely crafted a bespoke ban just for you

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
DO IITTTTTT

*yelling into makestrom gauntly*

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
:commissar:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Galaspar posted:

Prize Spoiler

https://vimeo.com/148932620#t=1m59s

Germ
May 7, 2013

GERM SAID: "... and we all know popping bones is what this contest is actually about..."

Confirmed in 1 .... 2 ..... 3.......

Galaspar! Do you reside in the glorious USA, or among the infidels?

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
I'm in the UK, so I'm fully prepared for a bit of delivery time.

Germ
May 7, 2013

Galaspar posted:

I'm in the UK, so I'm fully prepared for a bit of delivery time.

Damnit. You Tory bastards continue to oppress us freedom-minded folk, even after we beat our way into independence. Not only do we have to deal with Trump, but now we have to deal with shipping unplanned prizes to the far regions of the world.

I've got no clue what Bulbasaur and Bonely have planned for you (may the bone lords have mercy on your soul) but I'm gonna send you a bunch of skull-less resin terrain. PM me your shipping address, and I'll send you a one-of-everything from my latest Kickstarter, which is finally (praise Nurgle!) cast and fulfilled.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/48375726/resin-wargaming-scenery-and-terrain-ancient-ruins

Paint it pretty, use it for Nurgle's good works, and we're square.

You done good, kid.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Holy poo poo thats a hell of a prize :popeye:

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Whoa, that's an amazing prize! Thank you so much Germ! I've been an admirer of your terrain for a long time. I'll be contacting you shortly.

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

To boldly be eaten where no grot has been eaten before!
I fully expect to be explaining why someone is shipping me a human skull to customs.

You should probably prepare yourself.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Just wanna say, holy poo poo Germ, you didn't have to do that but you did and it's much appreciated! Thanks for the kind donation to our biggest winner!

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

A three-hundred thousand degree baptism by nuclear fire;
we had it coming.

Germ posted:

Damnit. You Tory bastards continue to oppress us freedom-minded folk, even after we beat our way into independence. Not only do we have to deal with Trump, but now we have to deal with shipping unplanned prizes to the far regions of the world.

I've got no clue what Bulbasaur and Bonely have planned for you (may the bone lords have mercy on your soul) but I'm gonna send you a bunch of skull-less resin terrain. PM me your shipping address, and I'll send you a one-of-everything from my latest Kickstarter, which is finally (praise Nurgle!) cast and fulfilled.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/48375726/resin-wargaming-scenery-and-terrain-ancient-ruins

Paint it pretty, use it for Nurgle's good works, and we're square.

You done good, kid.

Is that your terrain Germ? Looks fantastic.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I can confirm from experience that Germ's terrain is good stuff and he's a great goon for donating it as a prize!

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
This wasn't an easy decision at all, because that is bloody lovely terrain, but I've been in touch with Germ, and we are donating the set to the Game It Forward organisation in Arkansas. They host annual charity gaming events to raise money for Project Teacher, who provide equipment free of charge to local schools. I have as much terrain as I need already (admittedly not quite as pretty), so I'd like this awesome prize to go to a good cause.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
naw :3:

Germ
May 7, 2013

Galaspar posted:

This wasn't an easy decision at all, because that is bloody lovely terrain, but I've been in touch with Germ, and we are donating the set to the Game It Forward organisation in Arkansas. They host annual charity gaming events to raise money for Project Teacher, who provide equipment free of charge to local schools. I have as much terrain as I need already (admittedly not quite as pretty), so I'd like this awesome prize to go to a good cause.

Best. Goon. Ever.

Galaspar is a prince. A godsdamn prince.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Just want to let ya'll know, this is the feel good thread of the year. Just plowed through the whole thing, amazing work everyone.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Galaspar posted:

:perfect:

Truly a prince amongst goons

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

To boldly be eaten where no grot has been eaten before!
gently caress you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUmfXzazDJ4

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
Ahahahahaha

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
lol

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
If you'll head over to the 40k thread you'll discover that AoS is in fact good now. Good luck on your journey of ur-discovery.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

:allears:

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

I'm glad you got something you are so excited about!

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
So, a mysterious box arrived!

Now, if I've learned one thing from SA TG Secret Santa, apart from the fact that Leperflesh doesn't like giving GW money, It's that mysterious boxes require a thorough cat inspection.

So, Miss Alizabeth Bequin-Socks, what do you think? Is it safe to look inside?

I'll take that as a yes! So what's inside?

Hells yes! It's a beautiful matched pair of Legion Medusa self-propelled mortars, just right for raining poisoned horror from behind Death Guard lines!

Thank you Bonely, and thank you so much to the kind anonymous goon who donated this awesome prize.

Galaspar fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Apr 27, 2017

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Galaspar posted:

so, a mysterious box arrived!

Now, if I've learned one thing from SA TG Secret Santa, apart from the fact that Leperflesh doesn't like giving GW money, It's that mysterious boxes require a thorough cat inspection.

So, Miss Alizabeth Bequin-Socks, what do you think? Is it safe look inside?

Hells yes! It's a beautiful matched pair of Legion Medusa self-propelled mortars, just right for raining poisoned horror from behind Death Guard lines!

Thank you Bonely, and thank you so much to the kind anonymous goon who donated this awesome prize.

:popeye: Another great prize. :popeye:

Galaspar the Phosphex King.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Two Medusas just means that you are short one Medusa.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Galaspar posted:

So, a mysterious box arrived!

So, Miss Alizabeth Bequin-Socks, what do you think? Is it safe to look inside?

These pictures make me excited for brutal Siege warfare.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Nothing like a cartoon skull and a seven-pound cat to evoke bitter combat.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Galaspar posted:

Nothing like a cartoon skull and a seven-pound cat to evoke bitter combat.

You'd be bitter too if you were engineered by nature to be a perfect killing machine but were only 7 pounds and adorable.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
She's been telling me that for years.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Galaspar posted:

:swoon:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
that cat is a good cat

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Moola posted:

that cat is a good cat

Indeed.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Galaspar posted:

gently caress yeah

Mine just plays Orks

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

SRM posted:

gently caress yeah

Mine just plays Orks

Well, removing things quickly from a table is a good skill to have for Ork players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hixson
Mar 27, 2009

My Skull Prize from Bonely has arrived.

It is a beautiful Skull Cup. Fitting for the Skull Champ:

It is ideal for indulging in the crisp, refreshing taste of Busch Light

• Locked thread