Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
I :toxx: Skullapalooza

This will all end in tears.

Delicious tears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
The one bit I'm not used to is "All entries will be private until the end of the contest." Does this mean we'll be submitting pictures by email or other secret means until the very end? Is this to prevent a cranial arms race as we attempt to outdo each other and steal each others inspiration about places you can stick a skull on a future-historical man dolly? Or are you, dear Bonely, simply promising that you won't use our entries for some promotional campaign/unholy offering/pain engine until it's all over?

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Vow submitted!

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Have we got that second deadline coming up soon? My project has stalled a bit and I need to get back on the skeleton horse.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
WIP sent, may the Emperor forgive my tardy soul.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Who did i send that WIP to last week? Someone got a treat in their inbox. I will resend ASAP.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Oh Bonely, Bonely, tell me will you ban me?
Let me know I pray of thee.
With your pretty nest of tangled wires
And your cuckold fantasies.

Bonely, Bonely, tell me will you ban me?
You’ve left me all at sea
I could paint up this man, but it ain’t worth a drat
If the banhammer waits for me.

So I know who to blame.
Did the fragile world of webmail fail?
Or did I mistype your name?

Your blinking lights abound.
I fear for my life, and fear for my wife
Should you ever come around.

Be my osseous friend.
That pudding guy is awfully quiet
But he’ll get there in the end.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Now I don't know whether to make my spaceman good or poo poo. Fortunately, I think he's going to turn out mediocre.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Final pictures sent. I'm loving sick of this model, my fate lies in with the gods mods now.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
So psyched for seeing everyone's skullmans.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Dear god, i won? Thank you judges! I want to thank my wife for not getting sick of me asking "is this a bit much?" every 5 minutes, my cats for only knocking over my pot of skullbitz twice, and of course Bonely for running a drat fine contest. This was so much fun!

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
I'm not going to know what I've won til it turns up. This contest continues to make me just the right amount of confused and excited.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
I'm in the UK, so I'm fully prepared for a bit of delivery time.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Whoa, that's an amazing prize! Thank you so much Germ! I've been an admirer of your terrain for a long time. I'll be contacting you shortly.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
This wasn't an easy decision at all, because that is bloody lovely terrain, but I've been in touch with Germ, and we are donating the set to the Game It Forward organisation in Arkansas. They host annual charity gaming events to raise money for Project Teacher, who provide equipment free of charge to local schools. I have as much terrain as I need already (admittedly not quite as pretty), so I'd like this awesome prize to go to a good cause.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
So, a mysterious box arrived!

Now, if I've learned one thing from SA TG Secret Santa, apart from the fact that Leperflesh doesn't like giving GW money, It's that mysterious boxes require a thorough cat inspection.

So, Miss Alizabeth Bequin-Socks, what do you think? Is it safe to look inside?

I'll take that as a yes! So what's inside?

Hells yes! It's a beautiful matched pair of Legion Medusa self-propelled mortars, just right for raining poisoned horror from behind Death Guard lines!

Thank you Bonely, and thank you so much to the kind anonymous goon who donated this awesome prize.

Galaspar fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Apr 27, 2017

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Nothing like a cartoon skull and a seven-pound cat to evoke bitter combat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
She's been telling me that for years.

• Locked thread