Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

A three-hundred thousand degree baptism by nuclear fire;
we had it coming.
Winners need to be announced soon, or I will be looking for Bonely to mount over my mantle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

we had it coming.
Shut up and show me some skull loot!

On a serious note, helluva job guys. There were some really cool entries, and this competition was quite fun to watch. I'll definitely be participating, and probably getting banned, next time.

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

we had it coming.

Germ posted:

Damnit. You Tory bastards continue to oppress us freedom-minded folk, even after we beat our way into independence. Not only do we have to deal with Trump, but now we have to deal with shipping unplanned prizes to the far regions of the world.

I've got no clue what Bulbasaur and Bonely have planned for you (may the bone lords have mercy on your soul) but I'm gonna send you a bunch of skull-less resin terrain. PM me your shipping address, and I'll send you a one-of-everything from my latest Kickstarter, which is finally (praise Nurgle!) cast and fulfilled.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/48375726/resin-wargaming-scenery-and-terrain-ancient-ruins

Paint it pretty, use it for Nurgle's good works, and we're square.

You done good, kid.

Is that your terrain Germ? Looks fantastic.

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

we had it coming.
Checkbox.

• Locked thread