Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I :toxx: Skullapalooza.

I've got the perfect model for this. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
May want to add a little more detail to the OP about how entries will be collected. I mean, we don't even have Bonely's contact information.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

tallkidwithglasses posted:

We won't rest until every 30k poster is either bankrupt from ill advised purchases or banned from the forums entirely.
Or dead from mesothelioma.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I have contacted Bonely.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
WIP sent along with some purplish prose. :downs:

I had to google angel names for this one. I never bother with fluff.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
This is the least surprising celebrity judge possible.

:hb:

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I have transmitted my skull pile to Bonely. I resign myself to my proper judgement.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Same

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

POST THE SKULLS BONELY

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Lonely for Bonely

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Great skulls all around, everyone. Would Skullapalooza again.

I feel like I totally misunderstood the fluff section.:negative:. I tried to make it ape GW/FW's style while still being about a dude in spooky skull armor that likes to hit things with hammers.

Now comes the hard part of choosing who to vote for. :ohdear:

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

BULBASAUR posted:

Also fuckin Hambrose Hamshot playing up his god damned legit warlord titan. Here I thought getting a reaver someday would be 'adequate'

Eat poo poo Bonely

Seriously though, I am really excited to see the final verdicts, prizes, etc. Barring the slight misstep with the WIP shots, Skullapalooza was a fun event and I'd definitely sign up risk my account for similar stakes in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Voted checkbox. As is tradition.

• Locked thread