Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I :toxx: Skullapalooza! With one less a this time.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ijyt fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Jan 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Galaspar posted:

The one bit I'm not used to is "All entries will be private until the end of the contest." Does this mean we'll be submitting pictures by email or other secret means until the very end? Is this to prevent a cranial arms race as we attempt to outdo each other and steal each others inspiration about places you can stick a skull on a future-historical man dolly? Or are you, dear Bonely, simply promising that you won't use our entries for some promotional campaign/unholy offering/pain engine until it's all over?

Sulecrist posted:

I :toxx: SKULLAPALOOZA

Ban this guy tyvm.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

So who got the Haiku Typhon.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I think around the 27th?

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I am ready to skullapalose.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

tallkidwithglasses posted:

Just sent that shithead servoskull some more WIPs my entry has officially crossed the threshold into insanity.

:same:

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Bonely posted:

:siren:Beep. Boop.:siren:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Greetings cucklings [contest entrants]. It has come to this skulls attention that only two of you have submitted WIPs and met last weeks deadline. Praise be to the omniskullah! In light of this situation [comic failure] I have consulted with Commissar Ettin. We have extended the WIP deadline [granted the emperor's mercy] until Friday. Beware! WIPs are now Sudden Death! The last person to submit their WIP will automatically get banned! How exciting!

WIP are due midnight THIS Friday 3.3.2017 and must be accompanied with a clever name and three sentence background blurb. Submit your WIPs to this lifeless body [Bonely, Self].

Remember: Compromise is akin to treachery [obey]

:pcgaming:

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Germ posted:

I just want to go on record to say that whoever is about to be banned was going to be my first place finisher. However, since that pathetic, boneless skulloser is out, I'll have to shower some other unworthy with my adoration.

You could have been someone, skulloser, you could have been great. All your skulls will be for naught.

Awuu :(

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

adamantium|wang posted:

What do you mean "you people"?

Australians. Mango "Super Racist" Polo.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

:yohoho:

Really who else but Moola would be qualified for that position.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Hamshot posted:

If a skull is really big does it still only count as one skull? What about robot skulls?

What if the skull is hidden by a layer of flesh and skin?

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Sloppy skulls successfully sent.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Moola posted:

skullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskulls

:yeah:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Mar 25, 2017

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I love all of these entries. Even the failed ones.

Especially the failed ones.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

TTerrible posted:

Shitposting aside, well done all noted GW haters from the 30k thread. Awesome stuff itt. Please don't ban Panascope.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Hollismason posted:

Meh , not a lot of skulls and no use of the word tumescent on any entries.

I'm sorry, I just don't think anyone shares your boiling commitment to the hobby. :shobon:

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Holy loving poo poo Hamshot that's even better looking without the creepy moodlighting.

And that cheeky warlord plinth.

:vince:

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

See you later shitlords.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Galaspar posted:

I'm not going to know what I've won til it turns up. This contest continues to make me just the right amount of confused and excited.

Every prize is a ban.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

:dogcited:

• Locked thread