Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

Bonely posted:

:siren:Beep. Boop.:siren:

Attention skull contest entrants [poor bastards] and 30k thread regulars [shitposters]. A reminder that you have until midnight Friday to submit your vows to this lifeless body [Bonely, Self]. The following entrants are missing [void, null]:

++Begin List++

• Sulecrist
  • OMG sriracha pudding!
  • Lord_Hambrose
  • Hixson
  • Panascope
  • Stanyer89
++End List++

Vows later than 12:00pm PST 1.27.2017 will be subject to a dangerous penalty [forums ban] and reported to the nearest commissariat [summarily executed]. Praise be to the omniskullah!

Remember: A shitpost is always better than silence [obey]

Get hosed Bonely, I aint playing your stupid game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

C'mon Bonely, this is ridiculous. March 27th 2017 is almost over you gently caress twat.

#notmybonely

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

If he doesn't post before midnight, him and his apostle Bulbasaur should receive a permaban.

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

I personally think they all failed.

Voted.

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

TTerrible posted:

Shitposting aside, well done all noted GW haters from the 30k thread. Awesome stuff itt. Please don't ban Panascope.

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

Safety Factor posted:

Great skulls all around, everyone. Would Skullapalooza again.

I feel like I totally misunderstood the fluff section.:negative:. I tried to make it ape GW/FW's style while still being about a dude in spooky skull armor that likes to hit things with hammers.

Now comes the hard part of choosing who to vote for. :ohdear:

Always vote for yourself. I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

Friends!!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Apr 18, 2017

• Locked thread