Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

:siren: :siren:
Greetings. I am Grand Remembrancer Zark the Damned and I will be carrying out your judgement for the artistry category of Skullapalooza. As the prime interpreter of the Artem Humanikus, I will be reviewing each entry for it's use of color, light, and overall technical skill. Entries will be judged on a scale of 1 to 5 and combined with the other categories to determine the greatest overall score. The contestant with the lowest overall score will be our Skullapaloozer. This serious looser will win a guide to an exciting alternative to Warhammer 30k with tighter rules and higher painting standards. You won't be disappointed!

Here's a sneak peak at another entry from one of our contestants. How many skulls do you see?

Remember. You have until March 24th at 24:00 PST to complete your oath. Stay tuned for our next celebrity judge and further award categories. Now go forth and put the art in Astartes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I can confirm from experience that Germ's terrain is good stuff and he's a great goon for donating it as a prize!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Galaspar posted:

This wasn't an easy decision at all, because that is bloody lovely terrain, but I've been in touch with Germ, and we are donating the set to the Game It Forward organisation in Arkansas. They host annual charity gaming events to raise money for Project Teacher, who provide equipment free of charge to local schools. I have as much terrain as I need already (admittedly not quite as pretty), so I'd like this awesome prize to go to a good cause.

:perfect:

Truly a prince amongst goons

• Locked thread