Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germ
May 7, 2013

In the grim far dark future of the dark grim darkness, there was only the darkest grimness and ....

:ducksiren: :vomarine: JUDGEMENT!!!!! :vomarine: :ducksiren:

Greetings you poor, sad goons. I am Arch Plague-Fiend Germ and I will be carrying out your judgement for the Composition category of Skullapalooza. As the sacred keeper of the Lex Imperialis, I will be scrutinizing your submissions for artistic merit and composition. It is not enough for you ham-fisted simpletons to slap skulls over every millimeter of your entry (though it's a start). Rather, ask your self THESE questions: Is the skull on the boot thoughtfully balanced by the skull on the helmet? Do the hues and tones of my bone accentuate my entry's eyes? Is my freehand paisley of an authentic 1980's pattern, or just a mess of colors blobbed together without thought?

I will judge the composition of your entries on a scale of 1 to 5; this will be combined with the other categories to determine the greatest overall score. The contestant with the highest overall score will be used to determine the Overall Winner for Skullapalooza 2017. The Overall Winner will win a grand skull object which can be used to show off their great skull prowess and vanquish their skull-foes in skull-feats of skull endurance.

Here's a sneak peak at one of the entries:

:siren: Remember. You have until March 24th at 24:00 PST to complete your oath. :siren:

Next week we will reveal the next celebrity judge and another of the award categories. What surprises await?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germ
May 7, 2013

I just want to go on record to say that whoever is about to be banned was going to be my first place finisher. However, since that pathetic, boneless skulloser is out, I'll have to shower some other unworthy with my adoration.

You could have been someone, skulloser, you could have been great. All your skulls will be for naught.

Germ
May 7, 2013

GERM SAID: "... and we all know popping bones is what this contest is actually about..."

Confirmed in 1 .... 2 ..... 3.......

Galaspar! Do you reside in the glorious USA, or among the infidels?

Germ
May 7, 2013

Galaspar posted:

I'm in the UK, so I'm fully prepared for a bit of delivery time.

Damnit. You Tory bastards continue to oppress us freedom-minded folk, even after we beat our way into independence. Not only do we have to deal with Trump, but now we have to deal with shipping unplanned prizes to the far regions of the world.

I've got no clue what Bulbasaur and Bonely have planned for you (may the bone lords have mercy on your soul) but I'm gonna send you a bunch of skull-less resin terrain. PM me your shipping address, and I'll send you a one-of-everything from my latest Kickstarter, which is finally (praise Nurgle!) cast and fulfilled.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/48375726/resin-wargaming-scenery-and-terrain-ancient-ruins

Paint it pretty, use it for Nurgle's good works, and we're square.

You done good, kid.

Germ
May 7, 2013

Galaspar posted:

This wasn't an easy decision at all, because that is bloody lovely terrain, but I've been in touch with Germ, and we are donating the set to the Game It Forward organisation in Arkansas. They host annual charity gaming events to raise money for Project Teacher, who provide equipment free of charge to local schools. I have as much terrain as I need already (admittedly not quite as pretty), so I'd like this awesome prize to go to a good cause.

Best. Goon. Ever.

Galaspar is a prince. A godsdamn prince.

• Locked thread