Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I :toxx: Skullapalooza.

Gonna have the dumbest fluff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Safety Factor posted:

Or dead from osteoma.

Fixed that for you.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I sent the dumbest photo.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

OMG sriracha pudding! posted:

Vow submited.

My idea is *very* stupid.

Hixson posted:

I bet mine is stupider

Mine is the dumbest. Possibly not so much for the concept as much as me attempting it at all without expecting it to find its way into the unspiration thread.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
:supaburn: Loredy Loredy, I have sent my WIPs in to Bonely Bonely :supaburn:

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
If a skull is really big does it still only count as one skull? What about robot skulls?

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

ijyt posted:

What if the skull is hidden by a layer of flesh and skin?

What if the skull is a real actual mouse or bird skull?

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I fupplicant myfelth to thyee,
Judgement of thyee,
Great Boner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I figure that I'd post some better photos, this time in daylight on top of an inconsequential plinth, even though the judging is likely already done by the tremendous efficiency of our calcified judges who are withholding the verdict due to being lil' shits.
Anyhow, on with the photos:

• Locked thread