Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
:toxx: skullapalooza

My bones are ready

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Galaspar posted:

I :toxx: Skullapalooza

This will all end in tears.

Delicious tears.

I'm not happy unless my skull ends up on BULBASAUR's skull throne.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

adamantium|wang posted:

Bonely's 'round
Texture like sun
Lays me down
With my mind she runs
Throughout the night
No need to fight
Never a frown
When Bonely's 'round

There are strange things done near the Terran sun
By the lord who wears all gold;
The Imperial halls have their secret tales
That would make your blood run cold;
Many servitors flights have passed queer sights,
But the queerest they ever did see
Was that time on the thread on a forum quite dead
We skulled for ol Bonely.

kill youre famil

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

OMG sriracha pudding! posted:

The community stuff (toxxing for resin related bankruptcy) that people having been pushing in the 30k related threads has been great to see. Thanks for putting in so much work!

We won't rest until every 30k poster is either bankrupt from ill advised purchases or banned from the forums entirely.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
Yo Bonely I've started working on my entry and one of your bros ended up on it :buddy:

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
I mailed a greasy package of fish entrails and crude sketches of my plan to bonely's PO box

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
This is a pro-skull safe space please respect it tia

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
Just sent that shithead servoskull some more WIPs my entry has officially crossed the threshold into insanity.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
Better send some emails, my fellow competitors

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

BaconCopter posted:

Has anyone been banned yet, what is this tame excuse for a contest?

We haven't posted our entries yet. The red wedding is scheduled for a couple weeks from now.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
I'm so flippin excited for my upcoming ban

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
Stop brown nosing the beta cucklord servoskull and give him the two minutes hate he deserves.

I sent my final pix a while back but sent a final skullcount and some better formatted fluff just now. Eat poo poo Bonely!!!

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Moola posted:

skullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskullsskulls

:same:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Mar 25, 2017

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Galaspar posted:

So psyched for seeing everyone's skullmans.

POST THE SKULLS BONELY

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Stanyer89 posted:

If he doesn't post before midnight, him and his apostle Bulbasaur should receive a permaban.

:yeah:

2 hours you piece of poo poo skellington

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
Holy heck these are some awesome entries everyone. Can't wait for us all to be banned!

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

BULBASAUR posted:

Before the harsh judgement are issued, I wanna take an interlude from my regular poo poo posting to say- this contest has been awesome. The level of effort you guys have put into your entries is well beyond what anybody expected out of a this contest. There are some very lengthy high effort works in Skullapalooza and I'm seriously impressed by what you have come up with- even the gimmicks. We have adjusted our rewards for this contest based on your entries thanks to some anonymous donations from fellow goons.

Also fuckin Hambrose playing up his god damned legit warlord titan. Here I thought getting a reaver someday would be 'adequate'

Eat poo poo Bonely

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
I'm not banned :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
Cates, checkbox, anything without BULBASAUR

• Locked thread