Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
if you're an employee and aren't in a union then you are a class traitor imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
yeah that does not sound at all normal, my union fees are £30/month or something and they scale by how much you get paid so a min wage worker pays basically nothing

what you're describing sounds like a scam by a dodgy employer tbh

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
nah ucu

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
mods pls name and shame these scabs

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
so are unions good or bad now??

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
when is the op coming back to tell us more about their it union?

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
i've never watched baseball but from what i gather it's cricket for people with short attention spans and an unhealthy love of spreadsheets

also no tea breaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
"football" is a sport where you have to watch for five hours to get sixty minutes of playtime. i went to see a game once and it was the most boring loving thing of my life until someone broke their back on the pitch, which was momentarily exciting. then it was boring again while we waited for the air ambulance because the onsite medics didn't want to risk moving them

• Locked thread