Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ayem
Mar 4, 2008

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Trying to work on taking better photos with the terrible lighting in my apartment.

Here's some chermoula chicken and pearl couscous:

Look pretty great! Love me some chermoula.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayem
Mar 4, 2008
Got some really nice Chinook salmon from our local fishmonger this weekend, along with some maple bacon (not from the fishmonger). I decided to try wrapping the salmon in the bacon. It worked pretty well! Put it together with a pea purée, pan-roasted brussels sprouts and potatoes (something like a fingerling crossed with a Yukon gold) and a rosemary garlic aioli. Been working on my plating, not so much my photography.