Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

It's delicious. Make sure to top it with a knob of cultured, salty butter. Sooooo good. Like warm, less sweetened rice pudding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

They used to sell those buns at a Vietnamese supermarket in town a few years back. They were delicious. Egg, meat and a piece of sausage.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

I'm in a huge food rut right now and I guess I'll stay there until the kid tires of pasta with butter and extra parmesan and Swedish meatballs from the freezer.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Laziji is beer food. Picking out morsels of chicken, peanuts and the occasional garlic sliver. The chiles perfume the rest of the dish.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Wanna eat that marrow

You take the marrow and I'll hit that crust like a goddamn flesh eating lawn mower

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

BBQ Dave posted:

Ahoy! It's the heart attack cheese boat! :parrot: My wife says it's a Georgian thing (Russia not the South). Incredibly decadent and good. It's ricotta, mozzarella, and brined feta baked into dough. You top it with butter and an egg yolk before stirring it up and ripping it apart with your hands.

Not Russia, the Caucasus. Georgia was in the Soviet Union, but has been an independent country since the early 90s. Anyhow, nice khachapuri :D

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Crosspost from mushroom thread: waxy summer potatoes I got in Sweden, pancetta, wild mushrooms (chanterelle, cep, gypsy mushroom, saffron milk cap). Spanish-style eggs (olive oil, runny yolk, crispy).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Ghormeh sabzi is so, so good. Last night I made ash-e reshteh, which is another of those "all the herbs" Persian dishes.

I've never made it before because it seemed a little bland.

Wrong.

Oh, and thick spaghetti work just fine instead of the reshteh noodles. God dammit it was so good after the holidays.