Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

I've just found this thread and I love boring people with pictures of things I've made.

Here are some dinners I made from the Ottolenghi book Plenty.

Burnt Aubergine and Herb soup. This is a great recipe, burning the Aubergines takes ages but after that it comes together really quickly.

Asparagus salad with Tamarind, Pistachio and mint, this is essentially quick pickled thinly sliced Asparagus. You have to love asparagus for this but I do so it's great.

We had that with

Chaat Masala potatoes with Yoghurt and Tamirind. I've made this a few time and it's absolutely amazing as a side or a big plate to pick at.

Aramoro fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Oct 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

BrianBoitano posted:

Glazed tofu stir fry

Nice, that aubergine and green beans with it? What's the glaze if you don't mind me asking?

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

111023_5 posted:

The dinner thread: it's 8:30pm and everything is closed

This was the strangest loving thing when I went to Atlanta with a bunch of Portuguese folk. We were in a bar and it's maybe 9pm so we decided t roll out and get some dinner. Wait everything is closed? We had to go to Wendy's.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Made some Bkelia, a potato, butter bean and spinach stew.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

I got gifted American Sfoglino and a mattarello for Christmas so decided to make Spinach maltagliati with Roast Butternut and mascapone sauce with some fresh pesto.

It was good.