Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Made Iron-Bru pulled pork in the slow cooker

Ready to cook

And afterwards with home made wedges. The sauce was made from the juices and was very nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

First time attempting crispy shredded beef.

Didn't get the pan hot enough to properly crisp the beef but the flavour was gorgeous.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Made some shakshuka tonight, got 4 double yolkers in a row

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Don't think of ants!

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

First time deep frying, made crispy chili Chinese chicken.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

First time making a salmon tikka. Tastes great

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

It was a couple of days ago but I prepared roast pheasant from scratch for the first time
From

To

To

End result doesn't actually look appetising but holy hell the flavour was strong. I probably didn't enjoy it as much as I could because I was constantly fretting about whether I'd done a good enough job prepping and cooking it.

I still have another bird to prepare but I might butcher it and freeze the meat to make a pie in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

I'll take six