Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

I made some seitan tacos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

I made pasta for the first time. It was fairly easy, but I quickly learned you definitely need a pasta rack.

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

I've only had oysters once but it basically tasted how the ocean smells, which is not good in my book.

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Yeah but what is that drink

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Perhaps it's a mojito with bourbon, a bourito :clint:

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Taking things down a few notches. I made a salad. :shobon:

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Seitan is an excellent replacement for meat IMO, especially in shepard’s pie. You can make it yourself relatively easily and cheaply, especially compared with tofu or tempeh. I use this recipe although I don’t put garlic in it.

I would also recommend the cookbook Veganomicon in general.

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Nutritional yeast is the one true popcorn seasoning.

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

That sucks. V Street was cool and good.

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

In-N-Out sucks.

Edit: so this post isn’t completely terrible, this is from the other day

Mac and cheese with all the cheese that was going bad plus some bbq tofu and broccolini

Toe Rag fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Mar 30, 2022

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

I one time accidentally ordered anchovies on my pizza, instead of artichokes. They were truly disgusting. I peeled them off but even then the pizza was ruined. That said, I recently had boquerones and it was actually really good. I'm not sure why people apparently insist on ruining this fish with a million pounds of salt?

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Are those smashed up potato chips on top of the hot dog? :wth:

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

I love potato chips with a hot dog, but I never imagined combining into one single amazing bit.

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Drink and Fight posted:

Shakey cheese is perfectly fine when you just want to add some cheese salt to something or make buttered noodles drunk at 2am.

:hmmyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCR_xdSuhjA

I went to the grocery store this morning and a wedge of parmigiano reggiano was $20 :negative:

I found the smallest block for $10 and told myself it was good actually because it always gets too hard by the end anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

I make Shepard’s Pie with seitan and no one will tell me otherwise. :colbert: