Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

God tier flags;
California
South Carolina

Tier 1 flags:
MD
CO

poo poo tier flags:
All the blue ones with seals in the middle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

it's not cjs without flag chat

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

maniacdevnull posted:

Yo Tori i know you hate accenture but can you give me the executive summary of why? Apparently they are coming into my workplace

E; my typing is bad and i should feel bad

Ahahahahaha goondolences

long and short of it: Accenture believes in Up or Out and Stacked Ranking. People who are infected with the Accenture Disease destroy organizations as they purge anyone with any sort of institutional knowledge whatsoever by shitcanning / forcing them out for being in a "dead end" for too long.

Accenture's line of business is to pick up the young and ignorant by blowing smoke up their rear end, and putting them into any peghole they even vaguely fit on the board, and expecting 70+ hours a week from them forever, until they're used up and Accenture throws them away to move to the next crop of the ignorant.

I have screened Accenture contractors for my employer and on one occasion I had three people who had a "resume" consisting of a powerpoint slide, which they had each edited and made a copy of in turn. One guy's slide, you could drag the top box away and see the other guys' "resumes" underneath.

Apr 7, 2003

slam flanders posted:

God tier flags;
California
South Carolina

Tier 1 flags:
MD
CO

poo poo tier flags:

Checks out, what a piece of poo poo

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

half of them look identical

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

slam flanders posted:

God tier flags;
California
South Carolina

Tier 1 flags:
MD
CO

poo poo tier flags:

lol california's flag says california on it

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Apr 7, 2003

I like how they already portrayed Detroit as being on fire. Very prescient

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

When did we get rid of this emoticon?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
I like the Chicago flag

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

I have screened Accenture contractors for my employer and on one occasion I had three people who had a "resume" consisting of a powerpoint slide, which they had each edited and made a copy of in turn. One guy's slide, you could drag the top box away and see the other guys' "resumes" underneath.

:stare: jeeeeeeeesus

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol spermus

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Accenture was another contractor on the same GIS project as my company and it took them literally months to fix extremely simple data model problems.

like guid fields that were set as varchar instead of the built in guid type that auto generated unique ids for each record. so when you split like a gas main, you'd end up with two segments with the same guid and it broke all the tracing and routing.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Sagebrush posted:

only good state flags are nm, md, az

tx honorable mention for a good flag but lovely state

Quebec's is the best in North America

y'all always forget dc when this topic comes up

dc is the best

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Elder Postsman posted:

Accenture was another contractor on the same GIS project as my company and it took them literally months to fix extremely simple data model problems.

like guid fields that were set as varchar instead of the built in guid type that auto generated unique ids for each record. so when you split like a gas main, you'd end up with two segments with the same guid and it broke all the tracing and routing.

lmao we were contracted to report on Accenture's phone traffic at an old company I worked for. They had Cisco systems and two of their international teams fought relentlessly on some stupid format protocol and essentially paid us for waiting on them to determine an outcome for two years on a project for reporting on inter-office calls, that our hands were tied & we billed them until they could send us data. They were already fighting one of those year's bills for an entire year before I left the company. Who knows how long they spent fighting the additional time we billed them for.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

excited to watch bell do work tonight. that man's legwork is art

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Rex-Goliath posted:

dc is the best

the dc flag is p rad

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Rex-Goliath posted:

dc is the best

carry on then posted:

dc

phoenix

st louis

baltimore

Apr 7, 2003

The cowboys got owned. Lol

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

amazing game

and apparently elliot might miss 6 games next season for domestic abuse

rip

romo back on the sidelines?? yep

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

hmmm

alright most of you forget

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Citizen Tayne posted:

The cowboys got owned. Lol

Yeah it was incredible

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol california's flag says california on it

good. gotta know what state the flag is for....:confused:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

jfc bell is a dancer

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

what OS do you think mike Tomlin uses?? bet he is an OSX guy but is still on 10.11.2 lol

Apr 7, 2003

slam flanders posted:

what OS do you think mike Tomlin uses?? bet he is an OSX guy but is still on 10.11.2 lol

He uses a surface

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

the packers are good

my dad is a packers shareholder :3:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
whoa bell

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
I meant who's bell

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

bump_fn posted:

I meant who's bell

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/782781988545540097?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Citizen Tayne posted:

He uses a surface

The official tablet of the NFL

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

best city flag:

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
did the sec gently caress thread get hosed too? this is why we can't have nice things

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

best city flag:

?

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Blinkz0rz posted:

did the sec gently caress thread get hosed too? this is why we can't have nice things

yeah looks like it's been disappeared as well. very recently as i was reading it and then got the permission denied thing on clicking next page.

good poo poo

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

cheese-cube posted:

yeah looks like it's been disappeared as well. very recently as i was reading it and then got the permission denied thing on clicking next page.

good poo poo

osi bean dip make the new secfuck thread

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
I've also heard that a bunch of very worthwhile posts by one of my favorite posters have been removed as a result of this bullshit

loving cretins

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

regulars in this very forum have been doxxed by that site just in the last week. I would really really recommend that everyone go and check all their privacy settings asap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

regulars in this very forum have been doxxed by that site just in the last week. I would really really recommend that everyone go and check all their privacy settings asap

I checked out the last few pages of the thread on that offsite, and one of their criteria for harassing people is "being from Massachusetts."

• Locked thread