Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Also welcome to 2017, where something loving awful has to protect the civil rights of their members.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Apparently Gamergate hates them too. What a weird world we live in.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

C.H.O.M.E posted:

what are these dumb flagpinions???

best flag:

gross

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

Citizen Tayne posted:

Also welcome to 2017, where something loving awful has to protect the civil rights of their members.

pretty hosed up

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

lol trump is kicking the press out of the whitehouse

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

funny Star Wars parody posted:

lol trump is kicking the press out of the whitehouse

:rip:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

akadajet posted:

osi bean dip make the new secfuck thread

Honestly is there anything our netsec guys can do to retaliate? I'd love to see this turned around on the doxxers. A bit of a Black Mirror situation if you will.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Sagebrush posted:

best city flag:

lomarf

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Squeezy Farm posted:

Honestly is there anything our netsec guys can do to retaliate? I'd love to see this turned around on the doxxers. A bit of a Black Mirror situation if you will.

do you spend more time in here concern trolling or in fyad

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Squeezy Farm posted:

lowtax posted a picture trying to grab IPs in their thread and it didn't turn out well

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

shoulda consulted those secfuckbois first imo

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

Sagebrush posted:

regulars in this very forum have been doxxed by that site just in the last week. I would really really recommend that everyone go and check all their privacy settings asap

for what, the shmorky stuff or something else?

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

C.H.O.M.E posted:

do you spend more time in here concern trolling or in fyad

tbqh, C.H.O.M.E, I don't do either much these days. Thank you for your question.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

e: nm

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Jan 16, 2017

havent heard a peep
May 29, 2003

When Steve Jobs died it wasn't the first job I'd lost that week.
I'm gay for Bahama celebrity Cruise lines.

havent heard a peep
May 29, 2003

When Steve Jobs died it wasn't the first job I'd lost that week.
Some chick is eating out my hair growing inner ear loans in this ASMR video spanks red YouTube.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Same

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I want to take out a giant loan, go on a baller vacation, then come home and declare bankruptcy

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

indigi posted:

I want to take out a giant loan, go on a baller vacation, then come home and declare bankruptcy

This is all legal after jan 20

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

indigi posted:

how's your credit / do you care about your credit moving forwards?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Rex-Goliath posted:

how's your credit / do you care about your credit moving forwards?

mid 700s/not really, so I know it's technically possible. I don't think I'm actually gonna do it (it'd be hard to get enough time off work) but it's fun to think about

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

cjs: annoying coworker just for-real asked me what Amazon was. how do people like this exist

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
im frmo masachuets did someone dox me

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

bump_fn posted:

im frmo masachuets did someone dox me

if you really want, you can DM me you're info and I'll doxx you

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

doxxr- microdoxxes as a service

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

doxxen?

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
just make a new sec thread it's the only thread worth a 5

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
paging osi bean dip

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

for what, the shmorky stuff or something else?

i got doxxed for saying doxxing is bad

luckily it just reminded me to delete aome accounts i hadn't touched for years

oh no, they found my drawception account from 2012

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

cjs the management has today off so I'm not doing jack dick

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

indigi posted:

cjs the management has today off so I'm not doing jack dick

same and im leaving an hour early

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
lol if u have to be at work on "racism is over" day

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Blinkz0rz posted:

lol if u have to be at work on "racism is over" day
:canada:

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2017/01/nation-pats-back-pretty-racist/ posted:

Nation pats itself on the back for only being pretty racist

CANADA – In the lead-up to the inauguration of an openly xenophobic US president, Canada is taking a moment to quietly congratulate itself on only being very racist.

“Obviously, we’re not as bad as the United States,” said every single person in the country at some point, holding themselves to the most dismal possible standard. “So we’ve got that going for us.”

The nation of 35 million is quick to point out that it never had slavery, except for that bit at the beginning where it kind of did, but has collectively agreed doesn’t count.

“Toronto is the most diverse city in the world,” said Malcolm Faber, who has never visited any of the actually diverse parts of the city, partly because of how underserviced they are by transit. “I know people who come from England, Scotland, France, Germany, you name it.”

It is also a point of pride for many Canadians that our police usually only stalk and harass people of colour, instead of outright murdering them, except for some of the time, because hey, nobody’s perfect.

“The U.S. interned Japanese people during the war, whereas we only interned them, stole their property, and then sold it to pay for the construction of labour camps,” said Hamilton’s Lindsay Herbert. “See, way better.”

While most of us realize how messed up it is that Borden, a man who gave border officials cash incentives to stop black people from entering the country, is on the $100 bill, you also have to admit how cool it is that they smell like maple syrup.

The Trump election is the best excuse Canada has had since the Iraq war to not think about the kind of racist poo poo it pulls on indigenous people all the time.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

funny Star Wars parody posted:

same and im leaving an hour early

I wish I could leave early

indigi fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Jan 16, 2017

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

last night I fell asleep watching some 2 hour youtube video on selinux. no weird dreams tho.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

akadajet posted:

last night I fell asleep watching some 2 hour youtube video on selinux. no weird dreams tho.

i've had tabs with videos from that 33c3 security thing open for weeks now because i get like 10 minutes into them and fall asleep. :negative:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/821014189523222530

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

:rolleyes:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i havent done poo poo today because nobody is in and i cant go pester them about their broken code

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
why was the sec fuckup thread closed/made mod only?

• Locked thread