Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

tru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

BeOSPOS posted:

why was the sec fuckup thread closed/made mod only?

there is a lot of drama going on right now

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

BeOSPOS posted:

why was the sec fuckup thread closed/made mod only?

apparently info there was being used to dox goons because SA isn't hostile to trans ppl

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

indigi posted:

apparently info there was being used to dox goons because SA isn't hostile to trans ppl

Seems like a tame doxx

:goonsay: : You're not hostile to people who deviate ever so slightly from white/male/american

:v: : ... yes?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Boiled Water posted:

Seems like a tame doxx

:goonsay: : You're not hostile to people who deviate ever so slightly from white/male/american

:v: : ... yes?

well I think their main targets were actually-trans posters and in the coming months who knows what'll happen with that w/r/t protected class status

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
it's my day off

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

"Hello? Yes? Is this HR at Big Insurance Company? I'd like to report that one of your employees posts on a forum about computers."

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Citizen Tayne posted:

"Hello? Yes? Is this HR at Big Insurance Company? I'd like to report that one of your employees posts on a forum about computers."

your boss is suddenly going to start mentioning how much he likes being sucked off :wiggle:

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry
yes, threads that were full of sensitive info were removed. make new threads, and lock down any social media, thanks.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

oh god Zuckerberg save the 'pos

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/ChuckTingle/status/821042786325540864

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

lmao

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

I finished the crossword puzzle in the back of this weeks "the week" magazine. is this what getting old is like.

Apr 7, 2003

Elder Postsman posted:

I finished the crossword puzzle in the back of this weeks "the week" magazine. is this what getting old is like.

I just put proper quarter-round trim on the baseboards on my staircase, and put drape tieback hardware on the landing window.

Someone took the quarter-round off when they redid the wood on the landing, and never put it back. hosed up.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i just had a really bitter orange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y983TDjoglQ

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
I don't own a befframe my mattress just lies on the floor

young at heart

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
wait so there's an offsite doxxing people?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

wait so there's an offsite doxxing people?

yeah. tighten your poo poo up

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I'd heard there's a lot of doxxing and harassment going on with some offsite drama. didn't realize there was a lot of potential data in a lot of seemingly innocuous threads here

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Elder Postsman posted:

:hfive:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

BeOSPOS posted:

I'd heard there's a lot of doxxing and harassment going on with some offsite drama. didn't realize there was a lot of potential data in a lot of seemingly innocuous threads here

people like to use the same username for their entire internet presence for some reason

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

BeOSPOS posted:

good thing we only tend to use "updating yospos.xls" ironically

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

remember that one time tori's yospos database was found and deleted? lol

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

funny Star Wars parody posted:

remember that one time tori's yospos database was found and deleted? lol

what was the bounty? +/- $5k?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

AAB posted:

what was the bounty? +/- $5k?

iirc one of the database managers or his boss found it and was like wtf is this then deleted it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

people like to use the same username for their entire internet presence for some reason

My Posting Brand

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
remember when tori sued his libertarian landlord lmao

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

bump_fn posted:

I wanna hear this story

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

Citizen Tayne posted:

I just put proper quarter-round trim on the baseboards on my staircase, and put drape tieback hardware on the landing window.

Someone took the quarter-round off when they redid the wood on the landing, and never put it back. hosed up.

I love doing house stuff. most of the time anyway.

I had to recaulk the tub like two weeks ago and removing the old caulk was basically the worst thing ever. it took like 4 hours.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

bump_fn posted:

hell yeah

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
:golgo:

I managed to find chatlogs someone uploaded somewhere that I was party to dating back from 1999 :wow:

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

Kenny Logins posted:

lmao if your using excel for that

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
i believe it is "robert e lee" day in mississippi and alabama today, and it makes me really loving mad

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

makes sense

Kenny Logins posted:

lol I was just thinking this

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Tatsujin posted:

I managed to find chatlogs someone uploaded somewhere that I was party to dating back from 1999 :wow:

when you google my username(s) it comes up with Translate Norwegian FREE!!! and "Useful norwegian phrases"

also sometimes my SA post history but even when you SA search tusen takk it mostly results in posts in the skandi thread where people say thanks

Apr 7, 2003

iirc one of the database managers or his boss found it and was like wtf is this then deleted it

you loving goober, I completely made that up as a joke

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Citizen Tayne posted:

you loving goober, I completely made that up as a joke

oh in that case that's p funny

normally when you post stories like that they're not made up but i guess it makes less sense since you only phonepost

Apr 7, 2003

half of everything I post is made-up, dumbass

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Citizen Tayne posted:

half of everything I post is made-up, dumbass

tori actually lives in wyoming

Adbot