Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cheyenne, the jewel of the MidWest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
mods plz rename me _NSAKEY

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/RobSchneider/status/821054409106821120

https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/821072206151221249

https://twitter.com/DrLwyrIndnChf/status/821069254090981376

that leaves off my favorite part of the ebert quote

But Schneider is correct, and Patrick Goldstein has not yet won a Pulitzer Prize. Therefore, Goldstein is not qualified to complain that Columbia financed "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo" while passing on the opportunity to participate in "Million Dollar Baby," "Ray," "The Aviator," "Sideways" and "Finding Neverland." As chance would have it, I have won the Pulitzer Prize, and so I am qualified. Speaking in my official capacity as a Pulitzer Prize winner, Mr. Schneider, your movie sucks.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I changed my mind. rename me to "Lost to jar-jar binks"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

prefect posted:

i believe it is "robert e lee" day in mississippi and alabama today, and it makes me really loving mad

"Great Americans Day"

and my family wonders why we're not gonna move back to the south

no grandma we don't have plans to move to texas either the state house just passed a bill to make abortions a felony there

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

cls: took the day off to do an interview, got to the place and the building had a fire

at least I got to sleep in today

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

"Great Americans Day"

no grandma we don't have plans to move to texas either the state house just passed a bill to make abortions a felony there
no grandma, hoverwife's middle name is not "babykiller" so please stop trying to bring it up at the holiday dinner

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Bhodi posted:

no grandma, hoverwife's middle name is not "babykiller" so please stop trying to bring it up at the holiday dinner

her brother (my great uncle) is actually a p well-known ob/gyn who did things like start the annual new orleans gynecological conference and has basically been protested by crazy religious people for his entire career for performing so so many abortions

i bet she's receiving so much poo poo from him right now over that

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A few weeks ago there was a piece in the paper that oranges were at their best now and I bought some oranges and they were the sweetest ever welp thats my israel story

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i rly shouldn't have used a rl photo of myself as my avatar. i'm gonna get doxxed so hard

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

bump_fn posted:

remember when tori sued his libertarian landlord lmao

my favorite part is when they were in court and the landlord tried to use lolbertarian shibboleths :wink wink: to the judge

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

graph posted:

my favorite part is when they were in court and the landlord tried to use lolbertarian shibboleths :wink wink: to the judge

don't forget the judge flat out calling the landlord a jackass

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
"im unemployed"

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

That lawsuit was the greatest moment of my life. It's all downhill from that.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

GameCube posted:

i rly shouldn't have used a rl photo of myself as my avatar. i'm gonna get doxxed so hard

100% lol considering your previous usernames

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/AmyDentata/status/820797402378424320

Apr 7, 2003

Comcast now advertises signing a two year contract as "locking in a great rate." What a disingenuous loving company, lol

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Citizen Tayne posted:

Comcast now advertises signing a two year contract as "locking in a great rate." What a disingenuous loving company, lol

my parents are paying $50 a month for loving dsl and when they were shopping around for cable internet (which starts at $30 for faster than what they get now) they were told "but you'll have to give up your locked in rate!!!"

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

graph posted:

"im unemployed"

Apr 7, 2003

carry on then posted:

my parents are paying $50 a month for loving dsl and when they were shopping around for cable internet (which starts at $30 for faster than what they get now) they were told "but you'll have to give up your locked in rate!!!"

When we moved to our last apartment, my wife called Comcast to cancel our television and was told "you have a contract with us so you have to pay $350 to get out of it." I called and it magically became "you have a contract wth us so you have to pay $185 to get out of it." I asked to see the contract and they graciously "waived the fee."

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/821079389374939136

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/jonny290/status/821097810108051456

jonny is p awesome

Apr 7, 2003

He should put his dick in the RV.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

omg

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Citizen Tayne posted:

He should put his dick in the RV.

pretty sure he had that dick in there clear over from arkansas

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

funny Star Wars parody posted:

cheyenne, the jewel of the MidWest

actually wyoming is classified as a pacific northwest state, bitch

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Skim Milk posted:

actually wyoming is classified as a pacific northwest state, bitch

lol

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

my 6S Plus's radio seems to have died but luckily Verizon has a deal going so i guess it's time to go get a 7 Plus

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

funny Star Wars parody posted:

my 6S Plus's radio seems to have died but luckily Verizon has a deal going so i guess it's time to go get a 7 Plus

get a pixel xl. it's really blue.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Citizen Tayne posted:

When we moved to our last apartment, my wife called Comcast to cancel our television and was told "you have a contract with us so you have to pay $350 to get out of it." I called and it magically became "you have a contract wth us so you have to pay $185 to get out of it." I asked to see the contract and they graciously "waived the fee."

yeeesh

holy poo poo

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Citizen Tayne posted:

half of everything I post is made-up, dumbass

Everything I post is true.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
my posts are ripped from the headlines

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

my posts are ripped from the headlines

same except sewer

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

same except piped directly in from PG&E's :gas: pipeline

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Knuc U Kinte posted:

they're gonna track down the cop and convince him to murder you

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I like your av

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Rex-Goliath posted:

they're gonna track down the cop and convince him to murder you

They're divorcing. I cucked his rear end into oblivion with my mighty White dick.

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They're divorcing. I cucked his rear end into oblivion with my mighty White dick.

If I remember Shogun correctly, that means he's fully entitled to chop her in half with his samurai sword!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

"Great Americans Day"

Robert e lee was a traitor and a coward. he is as far from American as it gets.

• Locked thread