Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Can't believe noone nominated me, so sad.

I nominate Toplowtech for God Emperor of c-spam

GlyphGryph posted:

I am not going to actuall do these seconding everyone posts, quote the nominations or it does count because i am lazy

i nominate boosted

Second BOOSTED_C5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HBbK4flJR8

The Saurus has issued a correction as of 11:27 on Jan 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

logikv9 posted:

You're right but boosted has a long rap sheet with long probations

how can we be sure they weren't politically motivated due to his divergent political views to the mods and majority?

I offer to third the writer of dis awesome post provided he says we're cool so long as i keep making the effort to reform and not be such a lovely pos

Crazy Cloud posted:

and all y'all talkin down on accelerationism overnight can suk a fuk

the pain and suffering was already comin down the pipe. ask our resident sewage technician, once poo poo's in the pipe you can either wait for it to clear out or you can up the pressure and TRUMP it out, there is no shitless option

like congrats if you were mostly comfortable Before Trumpian Era but call that what it is, privilege. The average human being in 2016 has no money, no healthcare, lovely employment under lovely conditions, and the list goes on. It won't get better until we make it better, and incrementalism is a lie designed to keep you docile. I'll take a supersized wafflefries n a medium diet coke please.
ter.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
You know what other post I saved cause it was so great?

Nichael posted:

This is so loving disgusting. My mom's a medical doctor who works a lot in counseling drug addicts. There's a way to "win" the drug war, and it involves a lot of hard work and individual care for each victim. Not what this prick does.

• Locked thread